• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
SockIt said:
Hey everyone!

My doctor started me on Duromine 40mg in January. I was 130kgs and by the end of August I was 84kg. (Month on duro, month off, month on etc)

Unfortunately, due to going in and out of lockdowns in Australia and not being able to stick to an exercise regime anymore I ended up putting on 10kgs! Eating delicious takeaway was the only thing to look forward to for a while! So I've just started another month today and the side effects are hitting me hard this time. It's currently 2am and I'm wide awake lol!

I'm thinking about taking it every second day this time, but I'll see how I go.
Hi SockIt,

Wow, you've managed to lose 46 kilograms in 8 months!! :dizzy::bomb:
Do you take brand Duromine or its generic? Indeed, taking the pill every second day can help you with sleep problems and other possible side effects.

We have an interesting discussion about it: https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/threads/duromine-every-second-day.2820/

April said:
Hi SockIt,

Wow, you've managed to lose 46 kilograms in 8 months!! :dizzy::bomb:
Do you take brand Duromine or its generic? Indeed, taking the pill every second day can help you with sleep problems and other possible side effects.

We have an interesting discussion about it: https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/threads/duromine-every-second-day.2820/
It *was* 46kgs! But the lockdowns were so hard to navigate I ended up putting back on 10kgs. My exercise regime was 3 times cardio and 2 weight sessions per week with a PT. Started back on that routine last week (with everything reopening) so hoping to lose that 10kgs again quickly.

I just take the generic brand, still haven't had a wink of sleep

Reactions: Rosa Lee
April said:
Hi sam564,

Did your GP provide you with any recommendations?
How many kilograms do you want to lose?
Ha! yeah see a dietician which i have and I can't stick to the strict regime at all. It was so depressing she went through all the medical interventions and punctuated them all by saying "but I am not going to prescribe that for you. I am 170cm and 94 kg I want to lose 20kg or 15kg. Anyway I bought the Duromine here and got it today so am going to start. I am also replacing one meal a day with a shake and going to the gym again.

Reactions: April
SockIt said:
It *was* 46kgs! But the lockdowns were so hard to navigate I ended up putting back on 10kgs. My exercise regime was 3 times cardio and 2 weight sessions per week with a PT. Started back on that routine last week (with everything reopening) so hoping to lose that 10kgs again quickly.

I just take the generic brand, still haven't had a wink of sleep
Hmm, I wish you get your dream body asap.:sun:
Did you read this thread about insomnia on Duromine?

Newbie here. I am so desperate to lose weight but do not have the nerve to ask for a duromine prescription. How do I buy it without prescription? Is that even possible?

sam564 said:
Ha! yeah see a dietician which i have and I can't stick to the strict regime at all. It was so depressing she went through all the medical interventions and punctuated them all by saying "but I am not going to prescribe that for you. I am 170cm and 94 kg I want to lose 20kg or 15kg. Anyway I bought the Duromine here and got it today so am going to start. I am also replacing one meal a day with a shake and going to the gym again.
I too have been through this and it is so disheartening! I bought my first Bach off here too and I am so excited to get it as I have had it before. May I ask who you bought it off and how long it took? I’m wondering how long it will take to get to Melbourne once dispatched

cydieesae said:
Newbie here. I am so desperate to lose weight but do not have the nerve to ask for a duromine prescription. How do I buy it without prescription? Is that even possible?
Hi cydieesae,

First of all, welcome to our beloved forum! :party: You can find a very supportive community here and you can start losing weight easier with us.:sun:

I always recommend our users to go to a doctor to get a Duromine prescription. As an alternative, you can also order Duromine and other weight loss products from our proven sellers here: https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/forums/buy-duromine-from-proven-sellers.104/.

To get full access to the Marketplace, please upgrade your account to Premium: https://nevergiveupteam.com/premium/

Should you have any questions, please PM me. I'll be happy to help :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Reactions: Dre
Hi All. My name is Kay and I’d like to know where I can buy Duromines in South Africa

khanyam said:
Hi All. My name is Kay and I’d like to know where I can buy Duromines in South Africa
Hi khanyam,

Welcome to our family! :party::heart:
On the NeverGiveUpTeam forum, you can find proven Duromine sellers from Australia, Europe, Asia, and South Africa.
Some of the sellers offer worldwide shipping.

To get full access to the Marketplace, I recommend you upgrade your account to Premium. You can find more details here: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-duromine/.

Should you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Hugs,
April

Hello Family,

Spark here living in Australia and an Indian background. My doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 gm, and I finally started today, I am not much of a fan to pop in pills to loose weight, but I have come to a point of desperation to loose weight which doesn't seem to budge at all. I started off at 82 a year before last and somehow came down to 73., But the low carb diet I followed isn't too friendly and its hard for me to maintain consistently mainly because its just me in my family and with 2 growing kids and working full time, It just became difficult to follow that diet. Dropped that plan.

It becomes very difficult for me to maintain a diet which is restricted to certain type of foods which are basically staple in Indian culture like rice, wheat, lentils and pulses. cooking 2 separate foods is just too much for me. So I have finally resorted to Duromine.

To start with the stats.

CW - 76kg
Height - 157cm ( 5 foot 4)
GW - 60kg
But my first goal weight would be hitting 70 to begin with.

Another thing I am worrying about is how and what should be my strategy post duromine......

Thanks for reading.

Any Advice is welcome and most appreciated.

spark_aussie said:
Hello Family,

Spark here living in Australia and an Indian background. My doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 gm, and I finally started today, I am not much of a fan to pop in pills to loose weight, but I have come to a point of desperation to loose weight which doesn't seem to budge at all. I started off at 82 a year before last and somehow came down to 73., But the low carb diet I followed isn't too friendly and its hard for me to maintain consistently mainly because its just me in my family and with 2 growing kids and working full time, It just became difficult to follow that diet. Dropped that plan.

It becomes very difficult for me to maintain a diet which is restricted to certain type of foods which are basically staple in Indian culture like rice, wheat, lentils and pulses. cooking 2 separate foods is just too much for me. So I have finally resorted to Duromine.

To start with the stats.

CW - 76kg
Height - 157cm ( 5 foot 4)
GW - 60kg
But my first goal weight would be hitting 70 to begin with.

Another thing I am worrying about is how and what should be my strategy post duromine......

Thanks for reading.

Any Advice is welcome and most appreciated.
Hi Spark,

Congrats on starting your weight loss journey! I hope you achieve your GW fast and easily.

The main difference between a low-carb diet and Duromine is that on Duromine, you don't feel so much hunger. The pills have stunning appetite suppressant properties. You eat less and lose weight. If you want to know how to get the best results with Duromine, you can read this article: https://nevergiveupteam.com/blog/how-to-lose-weight-fast-on-duromine/.

However, don't forget that Duromine is not a magic pill. You'll need to make some life changes. To keep the weight after Duromine, I'd recommend you add more physical activity and drink a glass of water 20 minutes before meals. From my side, I can tell that I almost stopped drinking alcohol because it always made me eat more, and more, and more :blush:

Reactions: spark_aussie
April said:
Hi Spark,

Congrats on starting your weight loss journey! I hope you achieve your GW fast and easily.

The main difference between a low-carb diet and Duromine is that on Duromine, you don't feel so much hunger. The pills have stunning appetite suppressant properties. You eat less and lose weight. If you want to know how to get the best results with Duromine, you can read this article: https://nevergiveupteam.com/blog/how-to-lose-weight-fast-on-duromine/.

However, don't forget that Duromine is not a magic pill. You'll need to make some life changes. To keep the weight after Duromine, I'd recommend you add more physical activity and drink a glass of water 20 minutes before meals. From my side, I can tell that I almost stopped drinking alcohol because it always made me eat more, and more, and more :blush:
Hi April,

Thanks for replying, I count on advices / experiences from people here. Yesterday was my first day of taking Duromine. Felt lightheaded all morning. Night was crap. I love sleep and yesterday I was awake until after 2 maybe after that. I might have slept sometime early morning.

I also had appointment with myDoc., All he has advised me is not eating deep fried items, and meat with skin. I asked him if its okay to eat rice, and he said is to eat in reduced quantity and 1 hour walk.

After a sleepless night I was skeptical of taking Duromine today but took it anyway., I really hope to be able to sleep better tonight, as my work involves staring at the computer and tired eyes are not good for this type of work.

spark_aussie said:
Hi April,

Thanks for replying, I count on advices / experiences from people here. Yesterday was my first day of taking Duromine. Felt lightheaded all morning. Night was crap. I love sleep and yesterday I was awake until after 2 maybe after that. I might have slept sometime early morning.

I also had appointment with myDoc., All he has advised me is not eating deep fried items, and meat with skin. I asked him if its okay to eat rice, and he said is to eat in reduced quantity and 1 hour walk.

After a sleepless night I was skeptical of taking Duromine today but took it anyway., I really hope to be able to sleep better tonight, as my work involves staring at the computer and tired eyes are not good for this type of work.
How is it going now?
Are you still taking Duromine? How is your sleep?

April said:
How is it going now?
Are you still taking Duromine? How is your sleep?
I took first day and didn't sleep half the night. Second day I wasn't so sure,took it anyways but was able to sleep somewhat ok. Third day I didn't take duromine. I saw the scale move some 400 gms., and had a good night sleep. Today is my fourth day took it early morning around 6:30ish. Let's see., if I am able to sleep today.

I wish to ask I got my blood reports the other day and looks like it is sub clinical hypothyroidism. My thyroid antibodies are 930.0 (it should be 0.0 -5.0). I keep thinking, am I on a right path. What do ya say?

spark_aussie said:
I took first day and didn't sleep half the night. Second day I wasn't so sure,took it anyways but was able to sleep somewhat ok. Third day I didn't take duromine. I saw the scale move some 400 gms., and had a good night sleep. Today is my fourth day took it early morning around 6:30ish. Let's see., if I am able to sleep today.

I wish to ask I got my blood reports the other day and looks like it is sub clinical hypothyroidism. My thyroid antibodies are 930.0 (it should be 0.0 -5.0). I keep thinking, am I on a right path. What do ya say?
First of all, I'd like to say to you: 'Congratulations on the first results!':party:
Hypothyroidism can slow down your weight loss. I'd recommend you consult your doctor. Most probably, he'll prescribe you additional tests and adjust your Duromine treatment.

Please keep us posted :kissing_heart:

Reactions: Anne_R and Dre
Hi everyone,
Just trying to work out at the moment t if this site is legit I e been looking everywhere for duromine so finders crossed.
Thank you :)

Hi there, This is not my first time on Duromine but this is my heaviest I have ever weighed and my unhealthiest I have ever been.
Start Weight - 93.6kg
Height - 157cm
GW - 70kg

12/01/2022 - 93.6kg // My assistant has my measurements with the start so TBC (I couldn't look at the scale or cms)
17/01/2022 - 92.3kg // Tummy 106cm // Bust 109cm

I have 2 months' supply of Duromine and trying to lose as much as I can til then.

My weigh skyrocketed with mood stablizers, changing anti depression meds, starting a new job, husband losing his job and everything else that goes with it.

Let the journey begin whoohoo

Reactions: StacyB
Hello, dear @AngieLoedolff!
If it's not your first time, you should know how it works.
Many Duromine users take anti-depression meds. You can find more information from people suffering from mental or mood issues in this THREAD.
You may also find this THREAD helpful in describing the experience of people who try Duromine for a second time around.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey!

AngieLoedolff said:
Hi there, This is not my first time on Duromine but this is my heaviest I have ever weighed and my unhealthiest I have ever been.
Start Weight - 93.6kg
Height - 157cm
GW - 70kg

12/01/2022 - 93.6kg // My assistant has my measurements with the start so TBC (I couldn't look at the scale or cms)
17/01/2022 - 92.3kg // Tummy 106cm // Bust 109cm

I have 2 months' supply of Duromine and trying to lose as much as I can til then.

My weigh skyrocketed with mood stablizers, changing anti depression meds, starting a new job, husband losing his job and everything else that goes with it.

Let the journey begin whoohoo
Hey Angie :)

Wow, that's a lot of changes you've gone through! Well done for prioritising your health despite all of the challenges.

If you want to make the most out of the next two months I'd suggest using an app to track your food intake.
This new year I started using the app MyFitnessPal and have found it really motivating.
It allows you to scan the barcode of food products which I've found very convenient.

Wishing you good health and success!

Reactions: StacyB