• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Stennett114 said:
Hi Stacy, yes I was on Duromine. Lost the weight for a while but then gained after I stopped. I’m seeking an Australian seller here. Ni was on 30mg

You can find TOP Proven Seller HERE.
Did you experience any side effects? How much did you lose?
What is your goal for this time?
I am sorry for so many questions; each story is unique. I would be grateful if you could share it with us. Maybe it could help other users.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

B

BMartin

Premium Member
Feb 24, 2022
StacyB said:
Hey, @BMartin,
Please let me know if you have received the answer from the seller. If not, just let me know the seller's name, and I will check this issue for you.
Hi,
First time buyer so I panicked when I didn’t receive a reply but it’s all been resolved now. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
S

Stennett114

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2022
BMartin said:
Hi,
First time buyer so I panicked when I didn’t receive a reply but it’s all been resolved now. Thank you.
Thanks Stacy, all good now

Reactions: StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
BMartin said:
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, @BMartin! I'm glad to hear that.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are worried about anything. We are happy to help you <3

Reactions: Dre
Crazyme

Crazyme

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Oranna said:
Hey,
I started Duromine 2 days ago and so far feel great. I've lost 1.2kg and love that I'm not feeling hungry anymore. It's really helpful and makes it way easier to keep on track. Unfortunately I have so much weight to loose (literally a person) so I hope it keeps it up.
Starting weight: 137kg
Current weight: 135.8kg
Goal weight: 60kg
Hey @Oranna, how is it going? How much did you lose at the moment? It's almost two weeks of your journey, yay! :party:
To tell the truth, you are lucky. When I started my Duromine journey, I used to have cravings, especially at night time! It was awful! Duromine started to work after a week or so. But now I am the happiest person, I've managed to lose almost 15 kgs :blush:

J

jillr1305

Premium Member
Apr 10, 2022
Well Ive done it. I have offically cracked a new number on the scale of which I have never been (even when I was pregnant) and I totally disappointed in myself that I let it get this bad. So I am about to start the Duromine journey for the next 12 weeks because I can't live like this anymore. I can put up wiht the side effects and all that if it means it is going to set me on a path towards the weight loss that I need.
Wish me luck

Reactions: Dre and StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
jillr1305 said:
Well Ive done it. I have offically cracked a new number on the scale of which I have never been (even when I was pregnant) and I totally disappointed in myself that I let it get this bad. So I am about to start the Duromine journey for the next 12 weeks because I can't live like this anymore. I can put up wiht the side effects and all that if it means it is going to set me on a path towards the weight loss that I need.
Wish me luck
Hello, dear @jillr1305!
Welcome to our friendly Forum :)
I am happy to tell you that not all users experience side effects! Some side effects last for a week or so. If you ever experience any side effects I would suggest you read these THREADS.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our great community! We all are in the same boat.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

Reactions: Kate
Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
jillr1305 said:
Wish me luck
Hi and welcome dear @jillr1305 !
I see great motivation in your words and a fighter spirit in you. Congratulations on your first step towards the changes in your life! I wish you a successful weight loss journey without side effects, of course, I am sure with this attitude you will reach your goal. And all of us are gonna be here ready to support you if you need us :heart:🤗