• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
F

FiM

New Member
Standard Member
Jan 21, 2022
1
0
1
Hi, day 3 today of taking 15 mg Metermine. First day I had a headache that wouldn’t lift all through the night. Didn’t sleep well that night.
I haven’t craved carbs which is great. I have eaten 2 small meals, one soup and one protein shake each day. Tried to keep it approx 1200 calories.

Not seeing or feeling anything different. Haven’t lost any weight.

What am I doing wrong? I do have a condition called Lipodema and that diseased fat can’t be lost through diet and exercise. However I know I have other weight to lose on top.
Does anyone here have the same condition and has had success with Metermine?
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
Hello, dear @FiM,
It's pretty standard if you don't lose anything at the moment. It's only Day 3! It takes up to one week for Duromine or Metermine to start working. Now your body gets used to the drug; that's why you experience side effects.
Read about other people's experiences on DAY 3 on the Forum.
I recommend you eat 5-6 times a day, but small portions. It helps to boost your metabolism and make you feel fuller during the day.
You can also find how to struggle with HEADACHE and INSOMNIA in the threads here.
Don't forget to drink 3 liters of water per day. It also helps to avoid the side effects and makes Metermine work better.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey!
 
MzButters

MzButters

Member
Premium Member
Jan 22, 2022
2
5
3
Melbourne
Hey guys, new here and just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Zhenya and I've just re-started my weight loss journey this year, after turning 30 I decided it's something I really want to take control of once and hopefully for good.
About 6 years ago, I was in an abusive relationship and was able to drop from 111kg down to 78kg in about 6 months - I mainly focused on diet and working out and did take Duromine for about a month when nothing I did worked to budge anymore kg and it was fantastic for that and fighting constant hunger I experienced. Since then, I've found a healthy and happy relationship with somebody else and the weight has come back on and I was sitting at 85kg for a couple of years which I sort of became comfortable with as it was still way above my starting weight, but I quickly put on another 10kg when COVID hit. I've gotten back to 95kg and now just can't seem to get below 90, I'm on a 1300 calorie diet right now but I can't seem to lose weight unless I completely skip meals and only eat 800 calories, which is super hard as it affects my mood due to the hunger and I feel weak and tired. I decided to try duromine again to kick start my weight loss and give me the motivation to keep going, as dropping 2kg in the past month of super hard work and constantly feeling hungry has left me feeling defeated. I'm just in the progress of ordering some at the moment. :)

Currently at: 171cm 91.5kg
 
  • Like
Reactions: April and StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
@MzButters Hello, dear Zhenya!
Thank you for sharing your story with us. You are not the only one who put weight back during the COVID time...
I would recommend you reading also other users' experiences about SECOND TIME ROUND on Duromine. I hope you find some useful information for you.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey!
 
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
1,456
732
113
39
MzButters said:
Hey guys, new here and just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Zhenya and I've just re-started my weight loss journey this year, after turning 30 I decided it's something I really want to take control of once and hopefully for good.
About 6 years ago, I was in an abusive relationship and was able to drop from 111kg down to 78kg in about 6 months - I mainly focused on diet and working out and did take Duromine for about a month when nothing I did worked to budge anymore kg and it was fantastic for that and fighting constant hunger I experienced. Since then, I've found a healthy and happy relationship with somebody else and the weight has come back on and I was sitting at 85kg for a couple of years which I sort of became comfortable with as it was still way above my starting weight, but I quickly put on another 10kg when COVID hit. I've gotten back to 95kg and now just can't seem to get below 90, I'm on a 1300 calorie diet right now but I can't seem to lose weight unless I completely skip meals and only eat 800 calories, which is super hard as it affects my mood due to the hunger and I feel weak and tired. I decided to try duromine again to kick start my weight loss and give me the motivation to keep going, as dropping 2kg in the past month of super hard work and constantly feeling hungry has left me feeling defeated. I'm just in the progress of ordering some at the moment. :)

Currently at: 171cm 91.5kg
Hi Zhenya! Nice to e-meet you :party: Duromine is great for kick-starting your weight loss journey and getting rid of binge eating habit:relieved:
I'd also recommend you add gym workouts to your daily routine. With a good personal trainer, you can achieve really nice results quite fast.

Please keep us posted on your progress:sun:
 
E

emma sweet

New Member
Standard Member
Jan 30, 2022
1
0
1
HI Everyone. I had a duromine prescription a few years ago and had huge success with it but now I live in Sweden and it isn't here for me to get hold of anymore. Has anyone here had success with any of the sellers on this site?
 
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
1,456
732
113
39
emma sweet said:
HI Everyone. I had a duromine prescription a few years ago and had huge success with it but now I live in Sweden and it isn't here for me to get hold of anymore. Has anyone here had success with any of the sellers on this site?
Hi Emma,

Welcome to the forum!
On the NeverGiveUpTeam forum, you can find proven Duromine sellers from Europe, Australia, Asia, and South Africa.

To get full access to the Marketplace, I recommend you upgrade your account to Premium.
Please find more details here: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-duromine/
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
Hey @emma sweet ,
All the sellers on the Forum are verified by the administration of the Forum
You can also find the reviews from other users in these THREADS.
 
B

BMartin

Member
Premium Member
Feb 24, 2022
6
16
3
StacyB said:
Hey @emma sweet ,
All the sellers on the Forum are verified by the administration of the Forum
You can also find the reviews from other users in these THREADS.
Hi,
Just reaching out to find out if it’s normal that I make a payment and then not hear back from seller? I understand seller may be busy or affected by Sydney floods etc but just wanted to know if any other way to contact them? Thank you x
 
Last edited:
Charlotte

Charlotte

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
166
93
28
BMartin said:
Hi,
Just reaching out to find out if it’s normal that I make a payment and then not hear back from seller? I understand seller may be busy or affected by Sydney floods etc but just wanted to know if any other way to contact them? Thank you x
Hi BMartin,

Could you check your personal messages, please? :sun:
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
BMartin said:
Hi,
Just reaching out to find out if it’s normal that I make a payment and then not hear back from seller? I understand seller may be busy or affected by Sydney floods etc but just wanted to know if any other way to contact them? Thank you x
Hey, @BMartin,
Please let me know if you have received the answer from the seller. If not, just let me know the seller's name, and I will check this issue for you.
 
O

Oranna

New Member
Standard Member
Mar 24, 2022
3
2
3
Hey,
I started Duromine 2 days ago and so far feel great. I've lost 1.2kg and love that I'm not feeling hungry anymore. It's really helpful and makes it way easier to keep on track. Unfortunately I have so much weight to loose (literally a person) so I hope it keeps it up.
Starting weight: 137kg
Current weight: 135.8kg
Goal weight: 60kg
 
  • Like
Reactions: StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
Oranna said:
Hey,
I started Duromine 2 days ago and so far feel great. I've lost 1.2kg and love that I'm not feeling hungry anymore. It's really helpful and makes it way easier to keep on track. Unfortunately I have so much weight to loose (literally a person) so I hope it keeps it up.
Starting weight: 137kg
Current weight: 135.8kg
Goal weight: 60kg
Hello, dear @Oranna :)
I am happy to hear about your progress in just two days!
I would also recommend reading the threads DUROMINE DAY TWO and DUROMINE EXPERIENCE (daily and weekly updates). I think you could find it useful for you.
Keep us updated! I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oranna
O

Oranna

New Member
Standard Member
Mar 24, 2022
3
2
3
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Oranna :)
I am happy to hear about your progress in just two days!
I would also recommend reading the threads DUROMINE DAY TWO and DUROMINE EXPERIENCE (daily and weekly updates). I think you could find it useful for you.
Keep us updated! I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!
Thank you. I will!
 
  • Love
Reactions: StacyB
Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
652
537
113
Oranna said:
Hey,
I started Duromine 2 days ago and so far feel great. I've lost 1.2kg and love that I'm not feeling hungry anymore. It's really helpful and makes it way easier to keep on track. Unfortunately I have so much weight to loose (literally a person) so I hope it keeps it up.
Starting weight: 137kg
Current weight: 135.8kg
Goal weight: 60kg
Hello dear @Oranna
Welcome to our family! Wow you've already started getting your first results. It is just the beginning but it seems you are very motivated already. I believe you can reach your goal, not tomorrow of course, but step by step, it is achievable I know. I agree with StacyB, reading other users' stories helps a lot! You are not alone, we are here to support you when you need it. I wish you zero side effects and steady weight loss results!:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oranna
O

Oranna

New Member
Standard Member
Mar 24, 2022
3
2
3
Kate said:
Hello dear @Oranna
Welcome to our family! Wow you've already started getting your first results. It is just the beginning but it seems you are very motivated already. I believe you can reach your goal, not tomorrow of course, but step by step, it is achievable I know. I agree with StacyB, reading other users' stories helps a lot! You are not alone, we are here to support you when you need it. I wish you zero side effects and steady weight loss results!:)
Thank you. Is there a way to download the meal plan? I've signed up twice now and it still hasn't come through my emails.
 
B

Brkylen

Member
Premium Member
Sep 29, 2021
10
9
3
Oranna said:
Hey,
I started Duromine 2 days ago and so far feel great. I've lost 1.2kg and love that I'm not feeling hungry anymore. It's really helpful and makes it way easier to keep on track. Unfortunately I have so much weight to loose (literally a person) so I hope it keeps it up.
Starting weight: 137kg
Current weight: 135.8kg
Goal weight: 60kg
Well done on taking your first steps! 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
Stennett114 said:
What a great site. Wealth of information. Thank you all
Hello, dear @Stennett114!
Please feel free to ask here any questions or share your experience!
Are you on Duromine, too? What dosage do you take?
 
S

Stennett114

Member
Premium Member
Mar 30, 2022
4
7
3
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Stennett114!
Please feel free to ask here any questions or share your experience!
Are you on Duromine, too? What dosage do you take?
Hi Stacy, yes I was on Duromine. Lost the weight for a while but then gained after I stopped. I’m seeking an Australian seller here. Ni was on 30mg
 

Similar threads

hufflyf
Replies
30
Views
10K
Anne_R
Anne_R
Crazyme
Replies
244
Views
83K
April
April
April
Replies
178
Views
60K
April
April
A
Replies
75
Views
82K
Juliette
Juliette