StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Hi there everyone - newbie here.
I have been on 30mg for 3 weeks now and have lost exactly 1 kilo. Not having insomnia (I can get by on 6 hours mostly), not really any change in my appetite, not crazy thirsty, no side effects at all, I am pretty active during the day - but am at a desk for most of it. What am I doing wrong or should I go for the higher dose? I would like to lose 15 kilos and it's just not shifting (wrong side of 40 hahahaha)
Hello, dear @Sam45! Don't forget to drink not less than 3 liters each day, it speeds up your metabolism. What do you usually eat? Did you change your eating habits? Do you exercise?

Reactions: Dre
S

Sam45

Standard Member
May 10, 2021
Hello, dear @Sam45! Don't forget to drink not less than 3 liters each day, it speeds up your metabolism. What do you usually eat? Did you change your eating habits? Do you exercise?
I've been drink 1.5-2 litres a day - that's a lot for me - will try to up it. I eat one meal a day mostly healthy stuff, and do still have alcohol, exercise is limited to the running around I do during the day 5000 steps minimum, I should do more but I did think I would've lost more than 1 kg - just renewed the 30mg script for another 2 months so lets see ....

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
I've been drink 1.5-2 litres a day - that's a lot for me - will try to up it. I eat one meal a day mostly healthy stuff, and do still have alcohol, exercise is limited to the running around I do during the day 5000 steps minimum, I should do more but I did think I would've lost more than 1 kg - just renewed the 30mg script for another 2 months so lets see ....
@Sam45, I would recommend you drinking more than 1,5-2 liters. One meal a day? No, no, no. Try eating 3 times a day plus 2 snacks. Make your portions super small, but eat 3 times a day. I think that's your main problem. Eating small portions should speeds up your metabolism.

Reactions: SayWhat
SayWhat

SayWhat

Premium Member
May 24, 2018
Sydney
Hey, @Sam45, I totally agree with @StacyB. One meal a day it's not good for your health and for your weight loss progress.

Reactions: Dre and StacyB
F

Fashionista101

Standard Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hey, @Sam45, I totally agree with @StacyB. One meal a day it's not good for your health and for your weight loss progress.
Is it best to take after breakfast?

Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
Is it best to take after breakfast?
Hello Fashionista101
great question to ask, everyone is different of course, however it is best to have breakfast first :)
duromine acts as an appetite suppressant so you will find that you eat less during your day,
make sure to drink plenty of water and i find that fruit is great to snack on..

Hugs
Dre

F

Fashionista101

Standard Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hello Fashionista101
great question to ask, everyone is different of course, however it is best to have breakfast first :)
duromine acts as an appetite suppressant so you will find that you eat less during your day,
make sure to drink plenty of water and i find that fruit is great to snack on..

Hugs
Dre
Hi Dre,
I’m starting my journey today… fingers crossed. I was abit hesitant with all the side effects but decided to try it out and see how I go with it & thank you for your handy hints re water and fruit.
thanx again

Reactions: Dre
Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
Hi Dre,
I’m starting my journey today… fingers crossed. I was abit hesitant with all the side effects but decided to try it out and see how I go with it & thank you for your handy hints re water and fruit.
thanx again
it is my pleasure Fashionista101
i've been part of this magical Forum for a long time and have experience in all 3 strengths :)
i also run a team that protects the Forum from Scammers called "The Slayers" so you are in good hands my love!
if you have any questions please feel free to ask, i'm never far away and April or StacyB know their stuff ;)

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Fashionista101