- Jan 23, 2017
I’m new to this group so just wanted to say hi!
I’m currently 85kg and 159cm tall- my weight has been slowly piling on for a few years and I’ve hit a low point and want to start living a healthier life
My goal weight is 65kg by the end of November so I’d love to hear from people who have managed to do something similar
I have been on this journey for almost 2 years (mostly without Duromine) but when I hit a bump I got a prescriptions. At first it was fast, it's slowed down now to zero, but here are my stats.
Height 187cm (6 foot 1)
Start Weight 147 kg !!!!! Arrrrrh
The Journey - the important part.
- No duromine for 10 months just cut out processed sugar - got to a point of no loss
- Got Duromine after 10 months - 2 scripts - stopped after this
- Had a lot of stress, stress ate a lot of lollies for some weird reason - no excuses, it was my decision to eat this.
- Put on 12 kg
- Got 6 session with a dietitian
- Got 1 script of duromine - back on track
TOTAL LOSS: 38 KG and still going
It's a journey, this is not a miracle cure, what you eat still counts, yes the tablet 100% help with controlling your hunger, so it helps with portion control, but what you eat matter. I am learning more this time around.
Your goal is very achievable, mine felt overwhelming, but I got to my first goal
Best of luck on your journey.