• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
StacyB said:
Hello dear @Belsmell ,
And welcome to our friendly community!
I don't know about the super dependence on Duromine.

Hey Stacy,

I just assumed it was a dependence thing, not a smart body thing.
Probably because I do find them a bit speedy.
Have been prescribed the 40s in the past and it was like ADHD in a box.
I did not like, half finished jobs all over the place and total scatterbrain.
So keen to give Ozempic a go, I believe that it doesn’t have that ‘up’ kind of side effect.
Bel

@Belsmell we have some trusted sellers who sell Ozempic on the Forum. Did you contact them?

Reactions: Dre
StacyB said:
@Belsmell we have some trusted sellers who sell Ozempic on the Forum. Did you contact them?
Yep, thanks 😊

It took me a long time to work out how it all works though.

Didn’t know they were multi use, dial-a-dose devices that last about a month each.
But now I do.
I think there is a lot of assumed knowledge on here.

Belsmell said:
Yep, thanks 😊

It took me a long time to work out how it all works though.

Didn’t know they were multi use, dial-a-dose devices that last about a month each.
But now I do.
I think there is a lot of assumed knowledge on here.
Hello Belsmell and welcome to our beloved forum :)

iv'e been following your progress so far my darling and i have to say,
you remind me of a younger ME, when i joined many years ago :p

you are right of course, our forum is very well educated,
which means you are in the best hands possible!
so much advice and support which has helped me over the years..

this Forum really is like a family,
and i wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Kate in the beginning,
then over the years i developed a beautiful friendship with April,
and more recently StacyB :kissing_heart:

i have experience in all the 3 strengths of Duromine,
so please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions?
or need advice, maybe you just to Vent..

we must always remember that weight loss is a War!
and we will never win alone x

Hugs
Dre

• Love
Reactions: Belsmell and StacyB
Thanks Dre! 😊
It is a bloody war hahaha!!

• Love
Hello to everyone!

I am so wanting to get Ozempic. Once a week, no pills, sign me UP!

Just as an aside, having used duromine before.
Which worked!
Dont want to worry about forgetting to take it early enough and then not being able to sleep though

Has anyone noticed a difference between brand name Duromine capsules vs generic tablets? I feel like the release or something must be different, same drug but doesn't feel the same

Last edited:
Hi everyone :)
I am looking to purchase ozempic in Australia. If anyone could assist with contact me :)

did you have any luck :) also interested

Hi new to the thread desperately wanting to loose weight I try and eat a balanced diet and excersize I am a single mum and I work full time everything is a juggle looking for some good results want ozempic, if not duromine, can anyone help please

Hello dear @Zoes1 ,

You can find the marketplace here -

Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.

‼️ PLEASE NOTE! All the PROVEN SELLERS (verified) are marked on the Forum as “Premium sellers”.
We are not responsible if you buy any products from other Standard users. Most of them are SCAMMERS!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help ;)

Reactions: Anne_R and Dre
Hello dear @JojoM,

And welcome to our friendly community :heart_eyes:

I am sure you can do it! What is your weight now? What is your final goal?

StacyB said:
Hello dear @JojoM,

And welcome to our friendly community :heart_eyes:

I am sure you can do it! What is your weight now? What is your final goal?
Hi
Currently I’m 88kg and my goal is 60kg

Reactions: StacyB
Hello JojoM :)

nice to meet you and welcome to our beloved forum!

you'll find loads of help and advice here, along with friendly Staff with years of experience :p

make sure you drink plenty of water while you are using Metermine,
this is an area that i myself have struggled with, i'm not a huge fan of water lol
but i learned very quickly that Metermine/Duromine responds like Magic to water!

and as always exercise where you can,
i know it sounds Cliche but even walking is great if you not a Gym junkie like me :)

if you have any questions? i'm never far away..

Hugs
Dre

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
Dre said:
Hello JojoM :)

nice to meet you and welcome to our beloved forum!

you'll find loads of help and advice here, along with friendly Staff with years of experience :p

make sure you drink plenty of water while you are using Metermine,
this is an area that i myself have struggled with, i'm not a huge fan of water lol
but i learned very quickly that Metermine/Duromine responds like Magic to water!

and as always exercise where you can,
i know it sounds Cliche but even walking is great if you not a Gym junkie like me :)

if you have any questions? i'm never far away..

Hugs
Dre
Hi!
Thanks for your reply 😊
I have been drinking heaps of water and really noticed today that I’m not hungry.
My biggest challenge at the moment is that I had a huge nasty cyst on my chest and I had to get drained. It’s seriously infected so I’m on some heavy antibiotics. I hope this doesn’t affect the weight loss too much.

The fat creeped on me, and then I had to take control,but the stigma, and the prices here, for weight loss tablets, seem through the roof. If there are legitimate sellers not capilising off our fat, please hit me up.

Hi Team, has no idea that forums like this exist. Well, now I found one. I am not much of a talker; my name is Marge, and I am from Sydney. I am an athletic one, a former powerlifter, but recently struggling with weight loss. Even though I know how to do it, it doesn't always seem easy to keep the weight in the wanted state.

Hello dear @Totallyxs ,

Nice to meet you here on the Forum! And thank you for sharing your story with us. 🙏

You are right! The weight loss journey is not only about knowledge. It's also about what happens in our mind and soul. Staying on track is challenging, especially when you have bad days. And yeaaah, all of us have bad days! What is the easiest way to increase your dopamine level? Of course, food!

The other thing is motivation. From time to time, I feel like I'm losing it... Especially if I need to see more results. But the number on my scales is a traitor!
I think it's pretty standard to experience these frustrations while you struggle with your weight. You need not only to take meds, but you also need to change your mind, habits, and lifestyle. And it's not as easy as it sounds.

I am happy you found our friendly community! And I hope it helps you to achieve your goals. If you ever feel like your weight loss journey is out of control, feel free to share with us your thoughts or to seek help and motivation! :heart:

Totallyxs said:
Hi Team, has no idea that forums like this exist. Well, now I found one. I am not much of a talker; my name is Marge, and I am from Sydney. I am an athletic one, a former powerlifter, but recently struggling with weight loss. Even though I know how to do it, it doesn't always seem easy to keep the weight in the wanted state.
Hi Marge! What meds do you take now?

Hi everyone I am in Auckland and I am in my early 50s 5ft 5 and at the moment weight 80 kilos. I am going to my doctor next week to ask for duromine -i was prescribed some about 12 years ago which worked well but with menopause and working from home the weight has crept on and I need to make some serious changes so hopefully it will all go well