• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!
Salutations Everyone :)

I just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm a newbie here and my name is Erin. I live in Melbourne, Victoria in Australia and at the moment we are in Stage 4 restrictions with an 8pm cerfew and a 5km exclusion zone.3 weeks down and another 4 weeks to go. I am not currently taking Duromine as I'm finding it difficult to get a prescription since we can't physically see doctors right now. I'm hoping that someone might help me out or point me in the right direction? Great to be here by the way :)

Reactions: Charlotte
Erin Horsington said:

I just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm a newbie here and my name is Erin. I live in Melbourne, Victoria in Australia and at the moment we are in Stage 4 restrictions with an 8pm cerfew and a 5km exclusion zone.3 weeks down and another 4 weeks to go. I am not currently taking Duromine as I'm finding it difficult to get a prescription since we can't physically see doctors right now. I'm hoping that someone might help me out or point me in the right direction? Great to be here by the way :)
Hey Erin :sun:

Welcome to the forum! If you're looking for a weight loss motivation and support, you've got to the right place :cool::kissing_heart:
We're here to encourage each other for being a better version of ourselves and getting the shape we want as fast as possible.:bomb:

I'm sorry to hear that you have strict restrictions in Victoria now.
I've sent you a personal message.

Reactions: Charlotte and Dre
Erin Horsington said:

Hey Erin,

Im over in WA. We have GPs (ā€œAfter Hours GP - but they work all hours) who will either come to you for an assessment, or normal docs will just do a phone assessment + whatever history they have for you on file before sending a script to the pharmacy for you. Just make sure the pharmacy delivers (777 do here) and youā€™re golden.

Might need a little googling to find your stateā€™s equivalent but Iā€™m sure youā€™d have the same setup. Even before Covid, there were people who couldnā€™t leave home but needed scripts, right?

Alicek said:
Hi everyone I start duromine for the first time tomorrow 30g does anyone have any tips or anything :blush:
Drink lots of water and eat before you take it also. I like to take it early In the morning, some people can't sleep if you take it too late. good luck :heart:

@Alicek Water is your friend... carbs and bacon are not :joy: good luck x