• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
I also hate the gym because I feel like I am being judged (I know thats doubtful but doesnt change anything) but I lap swim which is amazing exercise. Maybe an option?

Swimming is PERFECT!!!!

hi all I just started duromine 5 days ago and have a few questions and worries.

is it normal not to experience any appetite suppression with it? I'm taking 30mg and it has not affected my appetite at all!

I feel quite sick/nauseous and jittery and that's it.

to be honest the fact that's it's making me feel sick and jittery but having absolutely no effect on my appetite I'm thinking of just quitting it now. I don't feel it's worth the side effects for no benefits.

anyone else have this kind of experience with it?

sounds bad... but sometimes, it may take up to 10 days to get the full appetite suppressing effect... you can try to wait until then and see what happens.
OR
you can stop taking it for 3-4 days to let the body cleanse off it, and then give it a second try (everything can be completely different every time you start this drug)

does it not suppress your appetite at all? or you still feel hungry and get full with smaller portions?

April said:
sounds bad... but sometimes, it may take up to 10 days to get the full appetite suppressing effect... you can try to wait until then and see what happens.
OR
you can stop taking it for 3-4 days to let the body cleanse off it, and then give it a second try (everything can be completely different every time you start this drug)

does it not suppress your appetite at all? or you still feel hungry and get full with smaller portions?

hi thanks for your reply. it doesn't seem to be affecting my appetite at all. the only effects I'm having from it are nausea, jitters and headache. i assumed it would work immediately as it's not a drug that needs to "build up" in your system like some others. it should technically be immediate acting. that's why I'm thinking about just quitting it. at least if I saw a little benefit I might have more will power to wait out the awful side effects.

I get your point, though, like I mentioned, there are known cases when it took 7-10 days to achieve an adequate response. But with all these side effects, you're probably right - it's not worth it.

Hello!

My goal is to hit 99kg. (31kg loss)

I’ve just started on 30mg. Today was day 2. I haven’t noticed any “burst of energy”. I had a rough sleep last night but unsure if that’s meds or stress.

I have signed up to MFP (my fitness pal) and am tracking my food intake. I’m working on 1440 cal at the moment (was set by the app). I’m not at the gym or doing any full on exercise at the moment.

I’m keen to hear when you had side effects and what they were/when they started etc

Reactions: April
Im new to duromine to, I have 46kgs to lose, when i weighed in last week i was 150.7kgs and after 1 week on 30mg metermine i am down to 146.6. I am hoping to drop 2kgs this week, I havent noticed much more energy yet but a mate said it could take a couple weeks.

Wonderbel said:
Im new to duromine to, I have 46kgs to lose, when i weighed in last week i was 150.7kgs and after 1 week on 30mg metermine i am down to 146.6. I am hoping to drop 2kgs this week, I havent noticed much more energy yet but a mate said it could take a couple weeks.

Hi Bel!

I’m so glad to find someone on the same journey as me. Have you had many side effects?

I am aiming for 31kg for now.

Hey sar1296, how's it going?

4ngel said:
Hello!

My goal is to hit 99kg. (31kg loss)

I’ve just started on 30mg. Today was day 2. I haven’t noticed any “burst of energy”. I had a rough sleep last night but unsure if that’s meds or stress.

I have signed up to MFP (my fitness pal) and am tracking my food intake. I’m working on 1440 cal at the moment (was set by the app). I’m not at the gym or doing any full on exercise at the moment.

I’m keen to hear when you had side effects and what they were/when they started etc

so i forgot to start my tabs today because i woke up at 7am.

But i'm excited to start i've started my meal plan but I need tips on cool apps i can use to ease the routine, any suggestions?

Ikenna3 said:
so i forgot to start my tabs today because i woke up at 7am.

But i'm excited to start i've started my meal plan but I need tips on cool apps i can use to ease the routine, any suggestions?

Hey!
I have downloaded My fitness Pal to help me track my calorie intake.

I’m day 3 on the tabs. Not feeling it :(

Damn i kinda have anxiety not knowing what i'm about to intake

countless weeks of research lol but i really need to loose this weight ugh the struggle is real af.

Thanks for the tips i will download now

cheer up 27 days to your goal.

Ikenna3 said:
Damn i kinda have anxiety not knowing what i'm about to intake

countless weeks of research lol but i really need to loose this weight ugh the struggle is real af.

Thanks for the tips i will download now

cheer up 27 days to your goal.
I haven’t had any side effects except a bit “fuzzy” now and then. Nothing bad at all. I am disappointed I haven’t had more energy because I feel like it’s not working.

I’m not sure if I’ll weigh in weekly fnightly or wait for the end of the month.

What are your plans for weigh ins?

I'm completely clueless about weigh ins

i'm completely clueless about weight loss - my goal is to drop my belly fat i'm literally learning on the go

i'm fasting today till 2pm abit random but yeah

Ikenna3 said:
I'm completely clueless about weigh ins

i'm completely clueless about weight loss - my goal is to drop my belly fat i'm literally learning on the go

i'm fasting today till 2pm abit random but yeah

I’m new to it all as well. Are you trying the Intermittent Fasting?

I am tracking calories. Trying to stick to 1200/1300 a day.

Where are you from? I’m in Aus, Brisbane. It’s 7:50pm here. Tomorrow is day 4 on the pills for me.

i'm american currently in Lagos Nigeria for work.

I've never changed my eating or worked out before. this is all new to me.

could you're explain how to track calories i find it extremely tedious

Ikenna3 said:
i'm american currently in Lagos Nigeria for work.

I've never changed my eating or worked out before. this is all new to me.

could you're explain how to track calories i find it extremely tedious
The My fit Pal app has a barcode option. You can just scan the barcode and adjust the serving to what you’re having.

You can also look up 99% of things in the search tab. You can create your own “recipes” I’ve done so with how I have my coffee etc so it’s now a one button push to ad it. Once you have regular things it becomes easier. The app is worth a look.

Reactions: April and Dre
wow Thanks will check it now.

i'm trying to stay away from processed foods or eating out in general. but i'm definitely going to check it out.

Reactions: 4ngel
4ngel said:
Hi Bel!

I’m so glad to find someone on the same journey as me. Have you had many side effects?

I am aiming for 31kg for now.

Hi :) no side effects yet but my first week I dropped 4.1kgs and weigh in day is tomorrow but I dont think I've dropped any this week :(
How are you going with your journey?

Reactions: April and 4ngel