• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

New to Ozempic but not new to the forum

Crazyme

Crazyme

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Hi guys,
It's been a long time since I've been here last time.
You know, I'm not a loyal user... I am here each time when I have some problems. It's like a younger brother who always comes back when he needs your help.
But you know, I am happy that you guys are still here for more than 5 years and still do your best to help us.
Since last year I've gained 15 kilos. It was a challenging year for my family and me. I lost my dog, and then I broke up with my soulmate. OMG, I was eating so much to ease my pain.
And now I'm here again. Last week I started my Ozempic treatment course. Thanks to @Charlotte , I found Ozempic here.
So, my first week is over, and I've lost my first kilo. No side effects at all. That's unusual for me as I used to have a dry mouth and insomnia on Duromine.
I really need your motivation. I know you guys are a super team.

Hello dear @Crazyme ,
I am so happy and unhappy at the same time to see you here again. Happy because it's great that we have users who have been with us for such a long time and love and trust us. But I am so sorry to hear that you experienced those sad feelings this year.
Good news! This year is almost over! :party:A few days remain to leave all this insufficient staff this year. Let the New Year will become a new beginning. Allow this time to bring you new emotions. But only you decide what to do with your life. So, clean your mind and start your new life. Nothing here is more important than your health and well-being.
You know this journey already, and you know how it works. Moreover, you know that it really works! Thus, you know that nothing is impossible, and you can achieve your weight loss goal!
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear. And I know you can do it! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Crazyme said:
Hi guys,
You know, I'm not a loyal user... I am here each time when I have some problems. It's like a younger brother who always comes back when he needs your help.
But you know, I am happy that you guys are still here for more than 5 years and still do your best to help us.
Since last year I've gained 15 kilos. It was a challenging year for my family and me. I lost my dog, and then I broke up with my soulmate. OMG, I was eating so much to ease my pain.
And now I'm here again. Last week I started my Ozempic treatment course. Thanks to @Charlotte , I found Ozempic here.
So, my first week is over, and I've lost my first kilo. No side effects at all. That's unusual for me as I used to have a dry mouth and insomnia on Duromine.
Hey @Crazyme,
Welcome back to the family hun lol
I am on Ozempic for three weeks. The first week I was a bit nauseous. And that's all :grinning:
I've managed to lose 5 kilos. Wish you would lose more!

Crazyme said:
Hi guys,
Hi @Crazyme! I am in the 4th week of Ozempic. I understand you pretty well. It's so hard to stay on track. I wish you good luck and may all our "weight loss" dreams come true 😀

Lavitabella said:
Hi @Crazyme! I am in the 4th week of Ozempic. I understand you pretty well. It's so hard to stay on track. I wish you good luck and may all our "weight loss" dreams come true 😀
May I ask where u buy the ozempic from? I’m desperate for some! Thanks

Hi this is the first time I'm posting but where I buy the ozempic from? I've gone to every pharmacy and no one has it. I’m desperate for some! but I'm scared to buy it in forums like this Thanks

Maria75! said:
Hi this is the first time I'm posting but where I buy the ozempic from? I've gone to every pharmacy and no one has it. I’m desperate for some! but I'm scared to buy it in forums like this Thanks
Hello dear @Maria75!,

At the moment we have 2 sellers (Australian and European) who have Ozempic in stock.

Being a registered Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

You can find the marketplace here -

To access the private zone, you have to simply register your account on the forum.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.

Reactions: Dre
Hi all, new to the forum and new to ozempic!

Just wondering - how soon after the first injection did you notice change in your appetite and weight loss? :)

Hi all,

Like Crazyme I am not new to the forum but new to (wanting to start) Ozempic.
Before I start I wanted to know how others started their Ozempic journey's ? i.e. dosage, incremental increases, side effects, etc.?

Reactions: StacyB
Hello dear @Chumps!
Welcome back to the Forum ;)
Ozempic has a strict regimen. You start from the lowest dosage and increase according to the schedule. Your doctor should instruct you about the Ozempic's dosages. The starting dose is 0.25 mg, injected once a week. Usually, after week 5, the doctors suggest increasing the weekly dosage by 0.5 mg once a week.
I am not sure about your BMI and health conditions, so I can't recommend you the dosage. I've just written to you about how people use it.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

Thank you
StacyB said:
Hello dear @Chumps!
Welcome back to the Forum ;)
Ozempic has a strict regimen. You start from the lowest dosage and increase according to the schedule. Your doctor should instruct you about the Ozempic's dosages. The starting dose is 0.25 mg, injected once a week. Usually, after week 5, the doctors suggest increasing the weekly dosage by 0.5 mg once a week.
I am not sure about your BMI and health conditions, so I can't recommend you the dosage. I've just written to you about how people use it.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:
Thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
StacyB said:
Hello dear @Maria75!,

At the moment we have 2 sellers (Australian and European) who have Ozempic in stock.

Being a registered Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to simply register your account on the forum.

StacyB said:
Hello dear @Maria75!,

Hello Stacy, I'm sorry, I can not see an Ozepic seller in Australia from this link. Can you please assist?

Julie Worcester said:
Hello Stacy, I'm sorry, I can not see an Ozepic seller in Australia from this link. Can you please assist?
I would recommend you contacting @Charlotte and @Anne_R and ask about the stock available. These are our top Australian sellers.