• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Need help with the Membership registration?

Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
:) Dear user! If you are a newbie, or simply have difficulties with the registration on the forum, post your questions or suggestions in this thread.

• Love
Reactions: StacyB and Dre
I am wondering how do I go about becoming a member to obtain ozempic?

Thank you

Hi, Suzanna!

Yes, the purchase will not be easy, but it's pretty possible. You should understand that you are not buying a kettle from Amazon. The whole process will take you about 30 minutes. First, you should register a new account on the forum. After that, you'll use crypto to buy Ozempic from one of the proven sellers. Payment will be possible only with cryptocurrency. We described in detail how to buy Tether USDT in our instructions. Our team is always there to help you.

Step by step guide:
  1. First for all, please check our sellers' prices.
  2. Register your account on the forum.
  3. Once you are a Registered member, go to the Proven Sellers section on the forum. Choose the seller and contact him via a private message. Sellers should answer your request within 48 hours, but typically reply in 8-12 hours. If you haven't received an answer from the seller within 48 hours, please contact the forum administration
  4. Agree on the details for the weight loss product order with the seller and pay for it.
  5. Get your weight loss product delivered in 3 days (Australia) and start your weight loss. If you face any difficulties, we are available for you in the Live chat

Hey, I’m trying to register my account but cannot seem to work it. Any help would be appreciated 😊

Hi Team,
So happy to have found you.
I'd love to get my membership. Hoping you can help me navigate the website so I can make my purchase and start my journey. Super excited!

SimmyMay1 said:
Hi Team,
So happy to have found you.
I'd love to upgrade to the premium membership. When I click upgrade it takes me back to my account and tells me no upgrades are currently available. Hoping you can help me navigate the website so I can make my purchase and start my journey. Super excited!
Hi SimmyMay1,
We are deeply sorry for this inconvenience, we faced some technical issues. We have fixed it all. Should work just fine by now. xoxo

hi,

I've followed the instructions and pasted the proof of purchase in live chat, what do I do now?

Rac said:
hi,

I've followed the instructions and pasted the proof of purchase in live chat, what do I do now?
Hi dear @Rac
Once you become our registered Member, you can freely enter the private sell zone > "Trusted Sellers", choose a seller and leave a comment in the thread or send a PM. We are 100% confident in our sellers, so be sure you are protected from scams. Any of our sellers usually answer within 24-48 hours maximum. Should you have any questions, please ask we are always glad to help :)

Hello dear @Barney09,

To access the private zone, you have to register your account and become our forum member.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help. ;)

Just wondering how to be verified as a proven?rusted seller? Cheers

Hello dear Belle @hauntedraven,

We decided to make your stay on the Forum more accessible and productive.

❌ Now, you don’t need to upgrade your account and wait for the Premium membership approval to order your wished products.

🥳 We have cancelled the Premium membership!

✅ You can order any product from proven sellers being a registered Standard member.

‼️ PLEASE NOTE! All the PROVEN SELLERS (verified) are marked on the Forum as “Premium sellers”. You can find all of them here - https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/forums/trusted-sellers.104/

We are not responsible if you buy any products from other Standard users. Most of them are SCAMMERS!

Remember, you can contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always here to help you!

Hi 👋

Thanks so much. I thought this may have been the case, but just wanted to be sure. 😁

Cheers

Belle

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
Kate said:
Hi, Suzanna!

Yes, the purchase will not be easy, but it's pretty possible. You should understand that you are not buying a kettle from Amazon. The whole process will take you about 30 minutes. First, you should register a new account on the forum. After that, you'll use crypto to buy Ozempic from one of the proven sellers. Payment will be possible only with cryptocurrency. We described in detail how to buy Tether USDT in our instructions. Our team is always there to help you.

Step by step guide:
  1. First for all, please check our sellers' prices.
  2. Register your account on the forum.
  3. Once you are a Registered member, go to the Proven Sellers section on the forum. Choose the seller and contact him via a private message. Sellers should answer your request within 48 hours, but typically reply in 8-12 hours. If you haven't received an answer from the seller within 48 hours, please contact the forum administration
  4. Agree on the details for the weight loss product order with the seller and pay for it.
  5. Get your weight loss product delivered in 3 days (Australia) and start your weight loss. If you face any difficulties, we are available for you in the Live chat
So you can't purchase unless you a premium member, is that correct

Hello dear @farside,

We decided to make your stay on the Forum more accessible and productive.

❌ Now, you don’t need to upgrade your account and wait for the Premium membership approval to order your wished products.

✅ You can order any product from proven sellers being a registered Standard member.

‼️ PLEASE NOTE! All the PROVEN SELLERS (verified) are marked on the Forum as “Premium sellers”. You can find all of them here - https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/forums/trusted-sellers.104/

We are not responsible if you buy any products from other Standard users. Most of them are SCAMMERS!

• Love
Reactions: Dre