• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam natashaher

N

natashaher

is here for sale? saw this website in google. i have a few boxes for sale(30mg)
authentic with batch no. anyone interested can drop me a mail

Warning for Duromine Forum users. This seller did not contact the administration, so we have no information about him. Buying is at your own risk. If you make a deal with the seller, please let everybody know of it by posting in this thread. All the best!

April said:
Warning for Duromine Forum users. This seller did not contact the administration, so we have no information about him. Buying is at your own risk. If you make a deal with the seller, please let everybody know of it by posting in this thread. All the best!

? sorry?

you can PM me, or just tell your story right here, in your thread. Where you are selling, how you want to be paid for the pills, what's the delivery.

how many boxes do you have to sell?

april are u keen? u can email me, have 4 (30mg)leftovers

selling to genuinely buyers only. able to shipped wordlwide. interested just email me thank you

Reactions: Ashleigh62
No, thanks. I am no longer in need for Duromine. But I need to check the sellers on this forum, that's my job. =)

natashaher said:
selling to genuinely buyers only. able to shipped wordlwide. interested just email me thank you
Are you based in Australia or in Singapore?

Reactions: Ashleigh62
aus, i do ship to singapore bonnie if youre interested please email me , looking forward to hear from you

Yep! System caught you. Oooopsie. Bye!

Reactions: Bonnie13
wow!
i would ask Harley to become a Slayer,
if i didn't have an amazing team already!!
well done lovely's

hugs
Dre

Reactions: Bonnie13
She is the thickest brick we have ever had on this site . The best scammer award goes to babychu, no wait durogirl88 No wait it's natashaher. Girl, even your new email looked the same! Omg you really are quite dense .. Sorry but it's true

Gotta say I haven't had so much fun playing with you babychu. Been an absolutely delight. Thank you for the laughs.

How to... Is here for sale.... drop me a mail ... Grammar is the same as last night messages durogirl88! I suggest you give up this day job and get real employment.. Once again tried to dodge sending out a small sample .. Is that because you don't have it to send?