• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Success...

goals

goals

Standard Member
May 5, 2012
South Africa Cape Town
Hi there everyone! I just wanted to share my success story with you :)

I've lost a amazing 20kg's! Gained a new eating habbit of portion control and feeling a lot better than I ever did.
Over the past 6monts (3 months on duromine) (3 months without the pills) I've found my inner godess again! I still have a lot of weight to lose but I've come a far way from where I've been.

I have more energy now, exercise more and enjoying life to the fullest!

Reactions: Kate
This is my before and after photos below
PicStory-2013-05-20-11-26.jpg

As you can see I've lost a lot but still have more to loose to get to my goal

Reactions: Kate
Well done! I'm one week on Duromine and I lost 1.6kg so far. I have a total of 20kg to loose. I've tried lots of diet pills and diets. I hope this will be the last one and I hope it works.

Hi there, Goals! I'm so happy for you! Good job!
You look happy and feel so obviously, I can see it from the photos you shared. :)
Best thing I liked from your story is that you gained a new eating habit and that's very important when you stop taking the pills.
ps. Take care and don't stop, 'cause you can do more!

Rennie said:
Well done! I'm one week on Duromine and I lost 1.6kg so far. I have a total of 20kg to loose. I've tried lots of diet pills and diets. I hope this will be the last one and I hope it works.
Hello Rennie!
It seems you are a newcomer here, welcome!
It is hard to start, but you did it already, so don't worry soon you will have the results, just don't forget to exercise at least 10-15 minutes a day. Yes, I know it's hard, but helps to lose weight faster.
Good luck!;)

Reactions: Rennie