• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

My experience with Saxenda

H

hfkds

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
Reading Saxenda reviews on the Internet, I see many people expect this drug (or any other WL drug) to do wonders with their bodies. But hey, did we become obese in a week? Well, no, obviously. So why we are so impatient when trying to get rid of excess kilos. It takes TIME.

Speaking of me, I lost only a kilo during the first couple of months on Saxenda injections, but I decided to continue because I know my body has been through hell and this medication can be the cure. It helps insulin resistance and leptin uptake. After 4 months on Saxenda, I find myself losing 10 kg.

It is expensive, no doubt. But so is being fat, let’s be honest. Either you want to change your life or you don't. And it helps to realize and accept the reason we started this in the first place and stop expecting a drug to do all the hard work for us. It can be hard, but we need to start changing something in our life to see the difference in our appearance!

hfkds said:
Reading Saxenda reviews on the Internet, I see many people expect this drug (or any other WL drug) to do wonders with their bodies. But hey, did we become obese in a week? Well, no, obviously. So why we are so impatient when trying to get rid of excess kilos. It takes TIME.

Speaking of me, I lost only a kilo during the first couple of months on Saxenda injections, but I decided to continue because I know my body has been through hell and this medication can be the cure. It helps insulin resistance and leptin uptake. After 4 months on Saxenda, I find myself losing 10 kg.

It is expensive, no doubt. But so is being fat, let’s be honest. Either you want to change your life or you don't. And it helps to realize and accept the reason we started this in the first place and stop expecting a drug to do all the hard work for us. It can be hard, but we need to start changing something in our life to see the difference in our appearance!
hi I have just read your post and you are the only one that I can relate too, I was ready to give up becsuse like you I have only lost a kilo in nearly 2 months, but you have given me motivation to keep going. I need to loose 15 kilos but it’s hard when you don’t see anything happening, when do you think my weightloss will eventually kick in, have you lost more weight since your post and what were you eating if you don’t mind telling me. I really need help. Thankyou.

Reactions: Mariah P