• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Experience with Duromine 15 mg - Maureen

M

Maureen

Standard Member
Apr 14, 2012
Windhoek, Namibia
Hi Everyone

I've been on Duromine 15mg for the past 9 days and I lost 2kg. At first I was not very please specially after I have read all the success stories of people losing up to 5kg per 3 to 5 days. This morning I realised that I am happy indeed. I made a positive start to change my live. At the start my weight was 72 and I am 158cm long. I used to weight 58-60 nine months ago and quit smoking whereafter I gained all these extra kilo's. I am lucky as I do not experience any side effects and my sleeping pattern is also normal. My blood pressure is not too high but the doctor felt it will be safer to go on the 15mg. I do hope that the 15mg will work although I suspect that it will not be that fast. Please if anyone is on the 15mg and already lost a couple of kilo's it will help to know about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Maureen !
I am also on the 15mg - am up to day 5 now and have lost around 2 kilos...its hard to tell exactly how much cos i am drinking about 3-4 ltrs water every day as im soooo thirsty and dry mouthed all the time!
I guess the way I see it is that I am making healthy changes and doing things I would never have done if not for duromine. I think a steady weightloss is better, and if its only 2 kilo a week I can handle that!! Its 2 kilos I havent put on at least!! lol
good luck in your journey :)

Reactions: April
Hi dJembay

I went back to the doc last week and after he exam me he agreed to put me on 30mg as my BP was normal. It is my 8th tody on 30mg and I have lost 1kg for the past week. In total so far 3kg. I am finally under 70. I am 69 now meaning 9 more to go. I will focus on food that burns fat as I eat very small portians and sometimes not at all. I think my metabolisme went down that's why I want to work on my meals. Enough of my story. I am looking forward hearing from you and the progress you have made?

hi again maureen!
wow thats great your doc put you up to 30's!! i still have to wait my full month out on 15's...oh well, have lost 3.7kg in 12 days so they are definately working anyway!
and congrats for getting into the "sixty's" too - that must feel great!! i am hanging to see a seventy something on the scale - it will be the first time in 5 years!
can i ask you - when you say you are trying to focus now on fat burning foods - what foods are you talking about?? i only ask cos i am doing the shake dies (tony ferguson) for a few of my meals - and i want to give them up soon - cos they really arent teaching me healthy eating...i am just such a fussy eater though thats my problem!
anyways, hope to hear from u soon! :)

Hi Djembay
I ate a small slice appeltart today. Feeling guilty but sometime one needs to treat yourselves. I have done the 7day jumpstart juice program a 18 months ago and lost 4kg in one week. It is very healthy but to make the juices is a lot of work and this time I was not in the mood for that. Fruit like grapefruit stimulates fat burning, as well as celery,broccoli,spinach and cauliflower.you can google the jumpstart 7day weight loss program. Good luck

i have put on 2 kilos in the past 2 weeks of being on the 15mg dose, so i am certainly getting disheartened after reading this, i have now gone up to the 30 mg so im hoping somethings going to happen soon.

been on Duromine for 35 days and have gone from 104kg - 91.2kgs , im so happy ive never lost so much weight on anything.

Hello all I'm on duromine 15mg third day seemingly lost 2 kgs .. hard to believe .
.not very hungry at all and am really excited problem is I'm not able to sleep at night for a few hours at least .
I fall asleep ok but wake up wide awake hours later ...yet l still have energy .
I'm eating much less but normal healthy food ....and exercising on the treadmill and bike 30 mins a day .....

I hope I can sort out this sleep issue tho running out of things to do ...any ideas?

Lynn 1963... said:
I hope I can sort out this sleep issue tho running out of things to do ...any ideas?

Hi @Lynn 1963... just wanted to point out that this thread is back from 2012 and the last response was 2014, so you might not get any responses!

I know that @skinnymee is on 15mg tablets, so it might be worthwhile having a read of her thread; https://nevergiveup.team/community/threads/my-weightloss-adventures-on-duromine-15.14847/

I'm on 30mg tablets and I still have bouts of the insomnia :(.

An epsom salt both can really help relax you, and for me what I do is if I have more than 2 days with less than 10 hours of sleep, on the third I take an OTC (over the counter) sleeping aid, to help me get a good nights sleep in. This routine is working for me :)

Reactions: skinnymee
Rava said:
Hi @Lynn 1963... just wanted to point out that this thread is back from 2012 and the last response was 2014, so you might not get any responses!

I know that @skinnymee is on 15mg tablets, so it might be worthwhile having a read of her thread; https://nevergiveup.team/community/threads/my-weightloss-adventures-on-duromine-15.14847/

I'm on 30mg tablets and I still have bouts of the insomnia :(.

An epsom salt both can really help relax you, and for me what I do is if I have more than 2 days with less than 10 hours of sleep, on the third I take an OTC (over the counter) sleeping aid, to help me get a good nights sleep in. This routine is working for me :)

Great advice @Rava !

Reactions: Lynn 1963...
Hi @Lynn 1963... Couple of suggestions: try the baths @Rava suggested, aromatherapy (sleepy time), set an alarm to take your Duromine super early and/or try blue blocking glasses after sunset. They're inexpensive - like no more than $25 and they make a massive difference. Blocking blue light after sunset will tell your body it's time for sleep.... and your body doesn't tend to argue with Mother Nature :)

Reactions: Lynn 1963...
I do take it very early around 7am but still wide awake ..now and it's almost 5 am in Australia..... I'll try take it now and see how I go ...cos I'm pretty tired it's been day 4 with not much sleep ...
But the benefits have been awesome tho

Reactions: skinnymee and Rava