• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Duromine Success (after 3 weeks ). I am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Hi Ntombi.... I'm from SA too :)
I have noticed that you don't get accurate readings if you weigh on different scales. Maybe try getting yourself a scale that only you will use. I picked up a really good digital scale from clicks for a hundred bucks :) :laughing::laughing:

I can't really say what might have caused you to gain the weight but don't lose hope.
Try reading the brain surgeon's diet by Dr Adriaan Liebenberg. It's on sale at all book stores and isn't more than R150. It is a very motivational and inspirational book and also teaches you a lot about your body and the changes you need to make for a healthier life.

Good luck;)

Reactions: Evergreen
That book sounds interesting:)

I would recommend weighing on the same scales at the same time of day - ie: first thing in the morning before food and after you have been to the toilet. That will give you more accurate results xxx

Well don
Maureen said:
Re: My Success so far ( Nearly 3 weeks ) so far i am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Hi All

My journey is going slowly but I am on the right track. At first I expected miricals to happened but realized that that wound happen that farst. I changed my mindset. I accepted that I need to give it my full beleave than all will fall into place. Since than it became soo easy. I lost 1.5kg for the past week and are very happy with that. At times in the past couple of weeks since I started Duromine I haven't lost any weight in 2weeks in a row. The secret in my recipe is to believe in yourself and your ability to finish what you have started and the rest will fall in to place. My starting weight: 72kg, current weight: 67.5kg. Goal weight: 60kg. Tot lost so far 4.5kg. The total kg's lost is not that many but with that I have lost a lot of centimeters arround my waste and belly. My jeans fits better. People are starting to notice the difference. This gives my the motivation and endurence to become more determined day by day, even if it takes me 6months to reach my goal weight. Good luck to everyone that made the decision to lose weight.
eWell done

Just got prescribed duromine 30mg, and i must say this forum has inspired me!

Hi I'm 24 and I just started with Duromine. Also at 132kg when I started last week. I also enrolled at the local gym. I'm on my fourth day and I noticed It really does supress my appetite. It also gives me more energy and makes me sweat a lot in the gym. i think I'll wait 10 days before ai weigh in. I was really inspired by your post. I hope I would also clock positive results like you. Looking forward to more posts from you.

Aussie.Girl said:
Hi there,

My stats at the start of duromine:

My age: 20
My Height: 172cms
My Weight: 132kg

Hi there, as you can see my start weight was 132kgs. i knew i had to do something about my weight due to the fact i could never find a job, i am unsure whether it was an image thing, but regardless i needed to get my self into gear.

I went to my local doctor and she had no hesitation to prescribe me duromine 40mg (yay) i will admit i was nervous about taking them due to side affects but i knew it would help me in the long run.
The first time i had taken duromine, within hours i felt full of energy it felt great to be so motivated. the meals i had would be reasonably healthy, for instance some days in the morning i would have fruit and a slice of toast with tomato on top.

in the afternoon i would either grill a slice of chicken breast (lightly marinated) and have either roast veges, steamed veges or id make a little salad. the one thing people forget with duromine is that you HAVE TO EAT. If you do not eat, your metabolism will slow right down and your body will then go into starvation mode. 2-3 small meals a day with fruit snacks in between is a good regime.

I also did exercise, sure you will lose weight without it but, wouldnt you rather use duromine to its fullest? i would either put on a music channel and just dance silly (lol) also doing boxing punches is good! anything to get you up and your heart racing will do!

after week one, i felt great i noticed a change in my face, arms , stomache. by the end of week one i had lost 5.5 kgs! i thought, ok.. maybe this is water weight so i wasnt overly excited but still pleased!

after week two, another 4.5 kgs gone - by this time i was getting excited!

my weekly weigh ins were every monday, i had gone to the doctor on the thursday due to getting the flu and she weighed me there and i had dropped another 2 kgs! wow, another 2 kgs after what? 2-3 days. so just under 3 weeks and i have lost an amazing 12kgs! i am oh so very proud of myself and hope everything keeps going! i am now down to 120kgs

so this is my story so far, i will admit i have had mcdonalds and a can of coke here and there but it feels like a treat after doing so well... if you guys have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, im here to help you!!

thanks for reading

hi peeps..
im 25, male and weigh 140kgs (5 days ago i did)

i started 5 days ago
im on the 40mg
the sleeping got to me i don't go to bed till 5
i get random bursts of the shakes ( nothing to worry about)
i have to force myself to eat cause i haven't been hungry in the last 5 days
i also haven't been drinking a lot of water which might be a reason for the symptoms
i haven't done any exercise

day1 1kg
day2 3 kg
day3 3 kg
day4 2kg
im 131kg now and this is only my 5th day

so far so good i highly recommend it if you are unsure of the product

Reactions: JessV
daniel bigons said:
hi peeps..

i started 5 days ago
im on the 40mg
i also haven't been drinking a lot of water which might be a reason for the symptoms

day1 1kg
day2 3 kg
day3 3 kg
day4 2kg

Incredible weight loss Daniel, you must be thrilled.

Hey! Just wondering how your weightloss is going? Are you still on duromine? Did you lose much more? Did you keep it off? I start my 30mg tomorrow! Excited for results like yours!!!

Aussie.Girl said:
Hi there,

My stats at the start of duromine:

My age: 20
My Height: 172cms
My Weight: 132kg

Hi there, as you can see my start weight was 132kgs. i knew i had to do something about my weight due to the fact i could never find a job, i am unsure whether it was an image thing, but regardless i needed to get my self into gear.

I went to my local doctor and she had no hesitation to prescribe me duromine 40mg (yay) i will admit i was nervous about taking them due to side affects but i knew it would help me in the long run.
The first time i had taken duromine, within hours i felt full of energy it felt great to be so motivated. the meals i had would be reasonably healthy, for instance some days in the morning i would have fruit and a slice of toast with tomato on top.

in the afternoon i would either grill a slice of chicken breast (lightly marinated) and have either roast veges, steamed veges or id make a little salad. the one thing people forget with duromine is that you HAVE TO EAT. If you do not eat, your metabolism will slow right down and your body will then go into starvation mode. 2-3 small meals a day with fruit snacks in between is a good regime.

I also did exercise, sure you will lose weight without it but, wouldnt you rather use duromine to its fullest? i would either put on a music channel and just dance silly (lol) also doing boxing punches is good! anything to get you up and your heart racing will do!

after week one, i felt great i noticed a change in my face, arms , stomache. by the end of week one i had lost 5.5 kgs! i thought, ok.. maybe this is water weight so i wasnt overly excited but still pleased!

after week two, another 4.5 kgs gone - by this time i was getting excited!

my weekly weigh ins were every monday, i had gone to the doctor on the thursday due to getting the flu and she weighed me there and i had dropped another 2 kgs! wow, another 2 kgs after what? 2-3 days. so just under 3 weeks and i have lost an amazing 12kgs! i am oh so very proud of myself and hope everything keeps going! i am now down to 120kgs

so this is my story so far, i will admit i have had mcdonalds and a can of coke here and there but it feels like a treat after doing so well... if you guys have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, im here to help you!!

thanks for reading

Awesome work! Are you excercising/eating healthy with it?

daniel bigons said:
hi peeps..

i started 5 days ago
im on the 40mg

day1 1kg
day2 3 kg
day3 3 kg
day4 2kg

Oh my gosh!
What an amazing job!
You are doing so well!

So what was your meal plan?
Like brekkie lunch & dinner.

SW- 110KG
LW- 90KG
CW- 100KG
GW- 85KG

XX

Reactions: Loz_13
Drea V. said:
Hi I'm 24 and I just started with Duromine. Also at 132kg when I started last week. I also enrolled at the local gym. I'm on my fourth day and I noticed It really does supress my appetite. It also gives me more energy and makes me sweat a lot in the gym. i think I'll wait 10 days before ai weigh in. I was really inspired by your post. I hope I would also clock positive results like you. Looking forward to more posts from you.
Hi drea
I'm older but with similar weight. Really curious as to how you are going?
How much did u lose and are you still on D?

Hi all!!
I've being on Duromine for almost 2 weeks! Eating very minimal and when I do I eat healthy but also don't deprive myself of bad foods if I see my bf eat fast food i have a few bites then stop so I'm satisfied and don't binge. I eat fruit salad twice a week only cause its high in sugar! Mainly salads and I exercise at gym every 2nd day burning 700-1000 calories at a time and I'm seeing the results. I work so hard at gym and I make a really big effort with food. Ive cut down major on booz!! I used to drink a fair bit. Its all coming together i am soooo excited!! Ive read a lot of forums about people gaining the weight back after Duromine but I'm so in love with gym (treadmill) ill make sure to keep burning those calories. I haven't checked scales yet cause mine are broken but all of my clothes are loose. I really hope all you guys lose weight and it works out for you!! Keep on eating healthy and exercise lots guaranteed results while on Duromine!! Have fun losing weight xx

Hi all...

I am also from SA... been on Duromine 30mg for 7 days.
Thanks for all these amazing posts, really inspires.

Weighing in tomorrow...

SW. 117.5kg
GW. 100kg (short term)

Hello everybody.
I'm 23 and my starting weight is 89kg.
I started on Duromine about a month ago without any exercise I only lost about 2kg and gained about 4 again.
So me and a lady from work desided to join a bootcamp challenge and I'm proud to day my current weight is now at 83kg. I still have 23kg to go to get to my goal weight.

enjoy.

Reactions: Unity
Mel_ said:
Re: My Success so far ( Nearly 3 weeks ) so far i am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Hi Aussiegirl,
Im in Australia too! How has your weightloss been going? I went to my doctor yesterday and she had told me i should try duromine, but after reading on the web about it i am a bit worried as there was alot of negative feedback and basically stay away, but i am still a little curious about it. I have been on a healthy eating plan called cohens lifestyle which is absolutley great if you can eat the food for the rest of your life. I lost 30+kgs but have put it back on as my head wasnt in the right frame of mind so old habbits crept back. So i had started the eaing plan again 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 kgs but i am now thinking with the help of duromine it might give me an insentive to keep going as the weight comes off a little faster. I basically have natural yoghurt for breakfast, lunch is usually chicken & salad, dinner is steak and veg with saladas in between meals and 2 fruits. plus around 2-3 litres of water throughout the day. I hear alot goes on with your heart, sleeping & moods?
Hey although i have stopped taking duromine as it increased my blood pressure to much, it is well worth the try, i did have some unusual sleeps the first 3 nights but it was passing by day 4, most get a bit of dry mouth but i found i only noticed it when i thought about it. Dont be put off by my experence if you have any issues you can always just stop taking it, i am just one of the few unlucky ones that it didnt agree with :)

Maritza said:
Hello everybody.
I'm 23 and my starting weight is 89kg.
I started on Duromine about a month ago without any exercise I only lost about 2kg and gained about 4 again.
So me and a lady from work desided to join a bootcamp challenge and I'm proud to day my current weight is now at 83kg. I still have 23kg to go to get to my goal weight.

enjoy.
Hi All just want to update:
Duromine as helped me a lot, in a full month I have lost 9 kgs. I still have a few to go but I'm positive.

Reactions: Unity
Hi All,

I just saw that this is till an active post so figured I would say hi. I'm in Brisbane Australia and I'm 21. I started focusing on losing weight and officially started on Jan 5th 2015. I started at 129.5 and my lowest so far has been 101.7. I keep going off track and not doing very well so i went to the doctor and asked for some help and she has prescribed me Duromine 30mg. After reading the great stories on here I'm happy that I took my pill this morning.

Started 30/11/2015
Weight: 116.7

I have been doing light and easy 1200 Cal plus extra snack for any exercise I do. I started losing faith in it but will be trying to stick to it while on Duromine to teach my body the good foods that I like. Hopefully weight won't rebound when I go off duromine. Hopefully I will have good results like most of you here and it will be a lot easier for me.

I see there are quite a lot of ladies here from south Africa. I heard about one of your professors, Tim Noakes, and the new eating plan of his. Bought the book and it looks like worth a try! All the yummy foods, OMG:laughing::laughing::laughing::p:p:p
Curious what the response to the Banting eating is like over there and if you know anything or can give advice?

Unity have you tried the Banting eating from your Prof Noakes? I bought the book from South Africa and it looks too good to be true:p
Unity said:
Hi all...

I am also from SA... been on Duromine 30mg for 7 days.
Thanks for all these amazing posts, really inspires.

Weighing in tomorrow...

SW. 117.5kg
GW. 100kg (short term)

Hi everyone.

Im 25, Australian.

Start weight. 124.9kg
Goal weight. 90kg

I just started on Duromine yesterday. I am on 40mg.

I am taking it as i have PCOS and am trying for a baby. I use to be on the pill, but as soon as I came off i got my period 3 times in 5 weeks. Since then I havent got my period at all (4 mnths). I am taking Duromine, primolut, metformin, vitamin d and a preconception multivitamin.

I have tried it once before for under 2 weeks with no side effects but came off it as the gynecologist didnt recommend it.

A new gyneacologist later and im back on it.

I have been feeling like my heart has been racing really fast. But also like my body os so tired, constantly yawning.. But when I do go to bed I just can't sleep.

I have a big goal of losing 35kg on duromine if possible. I havent been excersising and eating smaller more frequent meals.

Does anyone have any tips to help keep me motivated and stay on track?