• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Duromine journey. Minus 7 kgs!

Princesss said:
7kgs down!! Yay! Feeling good about that result. 20kgs more to double-digits than 20kg more for a goal weight. Seeing the scales now, makes it feel even more possible.
You can do this hun :) took me about 12m to get to 20kg loss. I'm so close to my goal but don't think my body wants to go lower but it's staying off :)

Panda said:
You can do this hun :) took me about 12m to get to 20kg loss. I'm so close to my goal but don't think my body wants to go lower but it's staying off :)
Thanks. Feeling so good seeing results. I know others don't see it as "healthy" but I've done it all and this works. I'm now seeing results will really amp up. Only shit thing is melb being really hot atm. Might get the fan up in front of the old treadmill and do that-least 30 mins on there a day.

Princesss said:
7kgs down!! Yay! Feeling good about that result. 20kgs more to double-digits than 20kg more for a goal weight. Seeing the scales now, makes it feel even more possible.
Yahoo! Congratulations on your weight loss! :party::party::party:How long did it take you to get rid of this figure?
What would be your personal recommendations for other Duromine users? ;)

If anyone is looking for Duromine 30 mg in Australia, please drop me a line :sun:

Reactions: Skutch
Anne_R said:
Yahoo! Congratulations on your weight loss! :party::party::party:How long did it take you to get rid of this figure?

If anyone is looking for Duromine 30 mg in Australia, please drop me a line :sun:
Hi Anne,

Am interested, pls msg me. Thanks

Anne_R said:

Yes please

Sarie said:
Hi Anne,

Am interested, pls msg me. Thanks
Hi Anne - how can you get prescription medicine in Australia. Please DM.

Reactions: April
Princesss said:
Awesome! How long has it taken you to lose 7kg? Sam

Reactions: smacca
Hi Anne

I am interested Please message me
Thanks
Leila

Anne_R said:
Hello, is this still available within Australia? Just want to make sure before I upgrade to premium. Thank you in advance

Reactions: Anne_R
Pix1976 said:
Hello, is this still available within Australia? Just want to make sure before I upgrade to premium. Thank you in advance
Hi Pix1976,

Yes, dear. A fresh stock is available now :)
Please drop me a line once you decide to place an order. :kissing_heart:

Anne_R said:
Hi Pix1976,

Yes, dear. A fresh stock is available now :)
Please drop me a line once you decide to place an order. :kissing_heart:
Hi Anne I would like I place an order please

010102drew said:
Hi Anne I would like I place an order please
Hey @010102drew, to order Duromine from the sellers you need to upgrade your account.
Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.
To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-duromine/
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.

Reactions: Dre
Anne_R said:

Good work Princess. Anne, feel free to drop me a line 😇.