• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Duromine experience

F

FocusedFrank

Standard Member
Jul 19, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm a 65 year old man living in Queensland, Australia. I am 181 cm tall and generally weigh in at 94 kgs. After several surgeries last year resulting in my (temporary) inability to walk for 4 months, my weight ballooned out to 108kg. I studied a huge number of articles/advice about weight loss and decided to speak to my GP about Duromine. He prescribed 30mg. I combined my Duromine with a weekly lunch and dinner delivery from "Lite n" Easy" a calorie controlled meal delivery company. I chose the 1200 calorie option. I got to choose what I wanted for each week from their extensive menu. I went for a 30/45 minute walk each morning and avoided breakfast apart from a black coffee. I only ate between midday and six pm which caused me to fast for 18 hours. Aside from my black coffee in the morning, I only drank sparkling mineral water. I found Mt Franklins lightly sparkling flavoured waters great. I stuck to this diet for 3 months.

If you want me to be honest, the first week nearly killed me but when I got past that, things were fine. Yes, a great deal of self discipline is required but if I can do it, anyone can do it. I've never smoked and rarely drink but have a very sweet tooth and that has been my downfall over the years.

Back to the present , I am a remarkable 81 kilos and have been for 7 months now. I haven't been that weight for 40 years. My wife has never seen me at this weight! My blood pressure is perfect and my sleep is great. I still fast for 12 hours but eat normal meals but reduced portions. I walk 5 km every other day and use an exercise bike and lift weights on other days. As I said, if I can do it ANYONE can! You just have to be hard on yourself and take it day by day. Persistence is key.

Early, I had some insomnia issues with Duromine but found that by leaving it beside my bed, setting an alarm and taking it at 5am, the insomnia resolved.

Reactions: sKatty and StacyB
Wow, @FocusedFrank ! That's amazing results!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! :heart:
Are you still on Duro?

StacyB said:
Wow, @FocusedFrank ! That's amazing results!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! :heart:
Are you still on Duro?
Hello Stacy. No. I only took the Duromine for the first 3 months. By then I had established what I wanted to do terms of diet and exercise to keep the weight off. It has been a complete lifestyle change for me and I think that is the best way to confront being overweight. I am so much healthier and feel great physically and psychologically. I hope my little story can inspire others to do similar.

• Love
Reactions: sKatty and StacyB
FocusedFrank said:
Hello Stacy. No. I only took the Duromine for the first 3 months. By then I had established what I wanted to do terms of diet and exercise to keep the weight off. It has been a complete lifestyle change for me and I think that is the best way to confront being overweight. I am so much healthier and feel great physically and psychologically. I hope my little story can inspire others to do similar.
Absolutely inspiring! You are an example of a willpower person. Most of us fail for the very first time and start Duro again and again. I am really happy to read such stories! Thank you, dear. :heart_eyes: