• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Most Frequent Duromine Side Effects

How many of the listed top-10 side effects you had? Unlimited choice

• Headache

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • Dry mouth (xerostomia)

Votes: 102 81.0%
  • Racing heart

Votes: 33 26.2%
  • Dizziness

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Insomnia

Votes: 62 49.2%
  • Constipation / diarrhea

Votes: 43 34.1%
  • Restlessness

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Change in libido

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Nausea

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • Low mood

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Let's vote and see which of the top Duromine side effects you have experienced. Which are most often, and which are a true rarity. Wish you all the best!

It's ok, you don't have to post which exactly you had. You can just say the number. And the poll is anonimous, so feel free to share your experience please!

Reactions: Fetalia
I had only three =) Lucky me!

Nice one:) Jeez April, I had six!

Hi all... I only had 2. But am only 7days in. Haven't weighed myself yet.

T`gal said:
Hi all... I only had 2. But am only 7days in. Haven't weighed myself yet.

Hello T’ gal, how do you feel today? It’s almost 2 weeks since you’re on Duromine. Any results? You can start checking into this thread. People share their current success and get good support. Good luck!

Last edited:
:):pHi April..... everything is going so well. I had insomnia and dizzyness 1st few days but now I sleep 8hours straight and I dont feel dizzy anymore. My start weight was 97.0kg and last week Saturday I weighed 93.9kg. Total loss of 3.1kg.:). My next weighing is this coming Saturday. Crossing fingers for more loss. I've been walking12km per day for 5 days. This week I added yoga and weighs.... so far so good

Hi T’ gal, fantastic news!!! No more side effects and a good weight loss! Let me also cross my fingers for even more weight loss. Saturday is the judgement day, huh? What’s your weight loss program? You might wanna share it, so it’s ok if you open a new thread and get loyal fans, supporters and people who need a true successful experience. =))) Looking forward to your news and best of luck!

I'm taking the 30mg. I'm a month in and 9kgs down so super happy about that.
I get dry mouth which is easily cured with drinking more water.
I do also get a drunk feeling. I take the pills one week on and one off (as per my doctors advise). So when I get to day 6 or 7 I tend to feel a bit not with it, best way to describe it would be a tipsy feeling.
Is this a thing or am I mad ?

Hi Sara! Wow! 9 kilos in a month! That’s so cool! Keep it up!

Though, of course, I didn’t have the experience of taking Duromine every other week. However, every person is different, and if you think it works for you, then it’s just fine.

You are not mad. If you get this “tipsy feeling”, it’s your individual body response to Duromine. Just make sure you keep eating healthy and exercising. That slimming body of yours would be very grateful if you exercise and give it some tone. =)) You will also be very thankful to yourself. Best of luck to you, Sarah!

Sarah WA said:
I'm taking the 30mg. I'm a month in and 9kgs down so super happy about that.
I get dry mouth which is easily cured with drinking more water.
I do also get a drunk feeling. I take the pills one week on and one off (as per my doctors advise). So when I get to day 6 or 7 I tend to feel a bit not with it, best way to describe it would be a tipsy feeling.
Is this a thing or am I mad ?

Hey there, Sarah WA! Another week passed. How’s it going? Are you still on Duromine or you stopped at that 1-month course?

T`gal said:
:):pHi April..... everything is going so well. I had insomnia and dizzyness 1st few days but now I sleep 8hours straight and I dont feel dizzy anymore. My start weight was 97.0kg and last week Saturday I weighed 93.9kg. Total loss of 3.1kg.:). My next weighing is this coming Saturday. Crossing fingers for more loss. I've been walking12km per day for 5 days. This week I added yoga and weighs.... so far so good

Hello there T’gal! Congratulations with another weight loss step. - 4.2 kg! Way to go! Let’s push it harder and get to a 5.5 kg total loss by next Friday. What do you say? If you are keeping to the exercising plan you have spoken of, it’s really cool. If not, it’s high time to get on with it. What’s your eating regime? Are you eating enough/not too much? =)) Best of luck and have a fantastic and a very productive week!!!!

April said:
Hey there, Sarah WA! Another week passed. How’s it going? Are you still on Duromine or you stopped at that 1-month course?

Still going
It's going well
I got into one of my old dresses yesterday so super happy about that
The weigh in is friday so il keep you updated

Sarah WA said:
Still going
It's going well

Hi Sarah! What can I say… getting into an old dress you couldn’t fit in for some time is such a real pleasure. I remember the first time I got into my jeans I wore before the second pregnancy. What a joy! Wish you more joyful moments and looking forward to your new successes!!! Have a fantastic day!

Sarah WA said:
Still going
It's going well

You have no idea how nervous I am right now… your weigh in day… the suspense builds up with every passing hour… fingers crossed! =)

My worst side effect is sore joints! It feels like my arm or knee is literally broken in all the joints. So far my arms get it the worst. It happens at night. Horrible agony. Just from bending my arms from holding my phone too long triggers it. I hope it goes a way

April said:
I had only three =) Lucky me!
Occasional dry mouth, and unable to sleep for the first three days on the fourth night had a good sleep, havnt checked weight progress will do when I've been on this for a week

Reactions: April
April said:
It's ok, you don't have to post which exactly you had. You can just say the number. And the poll is anonimous, so feel free to share your experience please!
Tiredness

April said:
Let's vote and see which of the top Duromine side effects you have experienced. Which are most often, and which are a true rarity. Wish you all the best!

i had 7 :(:(:(:(....

I had no side effcts reaqlly, only 1 but mildly. But also had very little, if any reduction in appitite