• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Minus first 9 kilos

Trabela

Trabela

Premium Member
Sep 5, 2019
Australia
Well I feel so much better not Weighing myself, every week and just sticking to monthly checks :grinning: So overall I've lost an amazing 9kg, in which I felt I wasn't losing anything, but seriously looking at these results I'm very happy :) But the Doctor told me, it was mostly fluid and from now it should be 4-5 kg loss per month. Well that's fine as long as it comes off right :laughing: And I wasn't having that many calories per day :eek: I was having about 600 - 800 but in saying that, I've been having Lot of herbs, nuts, yogurt, greens a lil portion of lean meat and fish. I had a blow out weekend eating KFC and Hungry Jacks :eek: but amazingly I couldn't eat my full meals. So I decided once a month I'm going to treat myself and just train just a harder :joy:

@Trabela Those measurements are great! :bomb:

Reactions: Trabela
Trabela said:
Well I feel so much better not Weighing myself, every week and just sticking to monthly checks :grinning: So overall I've lost an amazing 9kg, in which I felt I wasn't losing anything, but seriously looking at these results I'm very happy :) But the Doctor told me, it was mostly fluid and from now it should be 4-5 kg loss per month. Well that's fine as long as it comes off right :laughing: And I wasn't having that many calories per day :eek: I was having about 600 - 800 but in saying that, I've been having Lot of herbs, nuts, yogurt, greens a lil portion of lean meat and fish. I had a blow out weekend eating KFC and Hungry Jacks :eek: but amazingly I couldn't eat my full meals. So I decided once a month I'm going to treat myself and just train just a harder :joy:
Can I ask how tall you are hun?

Trabela said:
Good job;)

Reactions: SlimStephen