• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Minus 63 kg with PCOS.

A

Adrenalinlady

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2020
Australia
Yeeeeah! I finally did it!
Hello everyone! Today I want to share my story with you. I am 31 years old. My weight loss journey began 5 years ago since I was diagnosed with PCOS and type 2 diabetes.
After 20 years, I began to gain weight dramatically. I gained 60 kg in a couple of years and could not get rid of them in any way.
After multiple visits to my doctor, he offered me 2 options - bariatric surgery or Duromine 30 mg. I am terrified of surgery, so I chose the second option.
I have taken several Duromine courses at intervals of 3-6 months. And I am happy! The most important thing is the desire to lose weight. And then everything will work out!

0246.jpg

Ahh
Adrenalinlady said:
Hello everyone! Today I want to share my story with you. I am 31 years old. My weight loss journey began 5 years ago since I was diagnosed with PCOS and type 2 diabetes.
After 20 years, I began to gain weight dramatically. I gained 60 kg in a couple of years and could not get rid of them in any way.
After multiple visits to my doctor, he offered me 2 options - bariatric surgery or Duromine 30 mg. I am terrified of surgery, so I chose the second option.
I have taken several Duromine courses at intervals of 3-6 months. And I am happy! The most important thing is the desire to lose weight. And then everything will work out!

Ahhhmazing! It so great to see that you were able to get healthy without surgery! Such a great success story after only 6 months! Thank you for sharing your story an inspiring us!!!

Adrenalinlady said:

0246-jpg.1987
Hello Adrenalinlady and wow what a fantastic result :)
you must be so happy and i think a new wardrobe is in store! new clothes for a new you :p
your story is an inspiration to so many others so thank you my darling..

hugs
Dre

Adrenalinlady said:

0246-jpg.1987
Wow good on you I'm 50 have type 2 diabetes an pocs . I'm on day 4 of duromine . I hope I can do as well as you....

Reactions: Fashionista101
Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing! I’m on day two so I’m hoping I’ll have great results like yourself. You should be so proud! I’m also on duromine to help me on my weight loss journey to help me motivate me to continue a healthly lifestlye after this. Very inspirational:)

Reactions: Anne_R
alycereyn said:
Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing! I’m on day two so I’m hoping I’ll have great results like yourself. You should be so proud! I’m also on duromine to help me on my weight loss journey to help me motivate me to continue a healthly lifestlye after this. Very inspirational:)
How do you feel on Duromine? What are your weight loss goals?
If you ever need Duromine, I'm always happy to help, being one of the verified sellers here. See my thread: https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/threads/original-duromine-30-mg-in-australia.16411/