• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Minus 36 kg + pics

N

Natty

Standard Member
Oct 18, 2019
Australia
My post is for those who are desperate. You should never give up! Always go towards your goal. And at the end of your journey, you will look back and realize that all this was not in vain.
I have no words to explain how happy I am with my results now. Healthy habits became my lifestyle. I don't eat junk food at all. I practice yoga with my friends four times a week.
It is a totally different life. Thank you, Duromine 30 mg!

0247.jpeg

Natty said:
My post is for those who are desperate. You should never give up! Always go towards your goal. And at the end of your journey, you will look back and realize that all this was not in vain.
I have no words to explain how happy I am with my results now. Healthy habits became my lifestyle. I don't eat junk food at all. I practice yoga with my friends four times a week.

0247-jpeg.1991
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible results Natty. You must be so proud. It's great to hear that you've been able to adopt some really heathy habits and that you can share them with your friends :heart: I appreciate the fitspiration :)

Natty said:

0247-jpeg.1991
WOW Natty, that is amazing, you look fantastic. Thank you for posting, I have my before picture, but not brave enough to post the after picture yet, but I will get there.

Reactions: alycereyn
Natty said:

0247-jpeg.1991
Amazing! I needed to read this today. I’ve just begun. How long have you been on Duromine and at what strength. I’m so delighted for you! I look forward to feeling like this and sending off all my old clothes to goodwill. That will be a good day

LynM said:
Amazing! I needed to read this today. I’ve just begun. How long have you been on Duromine and at what strength. I’m so delighted for you! I look forward to feeling like this and sending off all my old clothes to goodwill. That will be a good day
Wishing you all the best Lyn! Getting started can be the hardest part, but it's so great that you already have a goal in mind :innocent:

Reactions: LynM
Hi Natty!

Wowowowwoww!! What a stunning result! You look great:heart_eyes:

Natty said:

0247-jpeg.1991
Well done Natty

ShelleyBris said:
WOW Natty, that is amazing, you look fantastic. Thank you for posting, I have my before picture, but not brave enough to post the after picture yet, but I will get there.
Shelly - I know how daunting it can be to post your before but I’m sure youll be so excited to post this once you have your after shot next to it to show you how far you’ve come! We are all in this together and I wish you the best of luck. I’m on day two so i have a long way to go myself. We got this!

Natty said:

0247-jpeg.1991
You look absolutely amazing!! How did you find being on duromine and coming off it? I’m on day two and just trying to get my body to adjust to the side effects. I’m a terrible eater so I’m scared once I come off this my ‘hunger’ will return. Day two and I have already made healthier choices which I’m shocked because I’m so fussy. And I don’t even want to reach for the snacks so I’m hopeful I can keep this up especially when I can start to see results it’ll motivate me to continue on. Congratulations to you! Should be so proud of yourself :)

As you all guess I’m a male, so my goal is to lose 12-15kg
I’m 85kg at the moment
178cm tall
And BMI is overweight (obviously)
I’m not sure what the ethics or rules are around here. Do I post a picture with jeans and no top or top and jeans.
just need to know rules first. :)

• Love
Reactions: Anne_R
Well, I think the top and jeans will be perfect!
I'm personally eager to see your Before and After pics. Good luck on your Duromine journey:party::sun::heart:

Natty said:

0247-jpeg.1991
Hi,you look amazing, you must be so proud.I just started 3 days ago on 15 mg,did you find on the 30mg that you were hungry? and have you got any great tips,have about 20 kg to lose

Reactions: April and Anne_R
Evie1966 said:
Hi,you look amazing, you must be so proud.I just started 3 days ago on 15 mg,did you find on the 30mg that you were hungry? and have you got any great tips,have about 20 kg to lose
Hi Evie! Nice to know you. :kissing_heart: Are you still hungry on 15 mg?
When did you start taking Duromine?

Evie1966 said:
How do you feel on Duromine 15 mg?
Do you use any diet plan?

Anne_R said:
Hi Anne ,yes i was still a bit hungry on the 15 mg, so I spoke to my doctor who said to take 2 of 15 mg which is working fantastic, i really want lose the weight for good this time, this is my 5th day on duromine and i have plenty of energy,eating a little bit of food ,having problem sleeping but hopefully it will get better
You lost amazing lot of weight,what sort of food were you eating and how long did it take you to lose
Many Thanks
Leanne

Anne_R said:
Hi @Anne I'm new to this forum. Looking to purchase. How do I go about it?

JellyMelly said:
Hi @Anne I'm new to this forum. Looking to purchase. How do I go about it?
Hi JellyMelly,

I'll be happy to help you, but as I know, you need to be a Premium member on the forum.
Please contact April..

Reactions: April