Minus 21 kg. Thank you for your motivation!

L

Lovly

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2021
I am so happy I found this Forum! People here are my greatest motivation! <3
I see many people share their experiences and progress here. Today I also want to share it with you.
I have followed all the pieces of advice on the Forum during my weight loss journey. I haven't had severe side effects with Duro 15 mg. And I think it helped me to stay on track.
And look at me now. I have lost 21 kg in almost 3 months. I feel like a different person.
Thank you all for sharing your experience here. You are so motivating!

0244.jpg

L

Lady

Premium Member
Jul 4, 2021
I see many people share their experiences and progress here. Today I also want to share it with you.
I have followed all the pieces of advice on the Forum during my weight loss journey. I haven't had severe side effects with Duro 15 mg. And I think it helped me to stay on track.
And look at me now. I have lost 21 kg in almost 3 months. I feel like a different person.
Thank you all for sharing your experience here. You are so motivating!

View attachment 1979

Thank you for sharing your experience Lovly. It's so motivating to see that great results are achievable. I'm just starting my journey so I appreciate you providing some inspiration for us!