• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Minus 15 kilos in 3 months!!

J

Juicebox

Standard Member
Jan 22, 2021
I have just started my amazing journey on duromine, and never looking back. my appetites lowered, ive chipped off 15kg, more energetic, more lively, easy to purchase and happy with the lifestyle change. Wow

Hello, dear @Juicebox :sun:
I am so happy to read such threads! 15 kilos is an amazing result! :heart_eyes:
What do you mean by easy to purchase?

Juicebox said:
I have just started my amazing journey on duromine, and never looking back. my appetites lowered, ive chipped off 15kg, more energetic, more lively, easy to purchase and happy with the lifestyle change. Wow
15kilos is great!

StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Juicebox :sun:
I am so happy to read such threads! 15 kilos is an amazing result! :heart_eyes:
What do you mean by easy to purchase?
I know im really happy with my progress, ive got my own supplier. i started straight on the 40’s. im not sure if i was supposed to start on the 30’s but losing the 15kg....well 14.9kg, hey im not complaining lol. Thank you for your feedback stacyB

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
Juicebox said:
I know im really happy with my progress, ive got my own supplier. i started straight on the 40’s. im not sure if i was supposed to start on the 30’s but losing the 15kg....well 14.9kg, hey im not complaining lol. Thank you for your feedback stacyB
Are you on diet? Do you go to the gym?

Juicebox said:
What a motivating post! It sounds so optimistic! I see you enjoy your journey! Keep moving forward! :heart_eyes::bomb:

Woow! Good job!
How long did it take you to lose 15 kilograms??

Juicebox said:
Im really happy with my results so far. It took me about 3 months
please share your daily routine! Diet, exercise?