Minus 15 kilos in 3 months!!

  • You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
J

Juicebox

Member
Standard Member
Jan 22, 2021
3
9
3
I have just started my amazing journey on duromine, and never looking back. my appetites lowered, ive chipped off 15kg, more energetic, more lively, easy to purchase and happy with the lifestyle change. Wow
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
Hello, dear @Juicebox :sun:
I am so happy to read such threads! 15 kilos is an amazing result! :heart_eyes:
What do you mean by easy to purchase?
 
A

Alicek

New Member
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
4
3
3
Juicebox said:
I have just started my amazing journey on duromine, and never looking back. my appetites lowered, ive chipped off 15kg, more energetic, more lively, easy to purchase and happy with the lifestyle change. Wow
15kilos is great!
 
J

Juicebox

Member
Standard Member
Jan 22, 2021
3
9
3
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Juicebox :sun:
I am so happy to read such threads! 15 kilos is an amazing result! :heart_eyes:
What do you mean by easy to purchase?
I know im really happy with my progress, ive got my own supplier. i started straight on the 40’s. im not sure if i was supposed to start on the 30’s but losing the 15kg....well 14.9kg, hey im not complaining lol. Thank you for your feedback stacyB
 
  • Love
Reactions: StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
Juicebox said:
I know im really happy with my progress, ive got my own supplier. i started straight on the 40’s. im not sure if i was supposed to start on the 30’s but losing the 15kg....well 14.9kg, hey im not complaining lol. Thank you for your feedback stacyB
Are you on diet? Do you go to the gym?
 
Crazyme

Crazyme

Well-Known Member
Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
156
94
43
47
Juicebox said:
I have just started my amazing journey on duromine, and never looking back. my appetites lowered, ive chipped off 15kg, more energetic, more lively, easy to purchase and happy with the lifestyle change. Wow
What a motivating post! It sounds so optimistic! I see you enjoy your journey! Keep moving forward! :heart_eyes::bomb:
 
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
1,456
732
113
39
Woow! Good job!
How long did it take you to lose 15 kilograms??
 
E

Edelweiss

New Member
Standard Member
Nov 13, 2019
3
0
3
Queensland
Juicebox said:
Im really happy with my results so far. It took me about 3 months
please share your daily routine! Diet, exercise?