• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Minus 10 kilos in 10 days!

S

Sonik

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hi :blush:

I started 15mg duromine 10 days ago. My starting weight was 86 kilos, due to binge eating and stress. For me so far duromine has worked incredibly! I have no apetite, I eat a piece of fruit and whatevers for dinner a day, dinner is in small preportions. The first night I did have a rough sleep but after the first night, I have slept fine. I have no had any personality changes or "highs" I act the exact same.

My current weight is 76 kilos And my goal is 60 kilos. I didn't think the duromine would work this quickly, I myself have noticed subtle changes but I have family and friends eho have noticed the 10 kilos come off. If youd like to comment on your journy so far, starying weight, current weight or goal weight thatd be awesome :)

SayWhat said:
WOW! WOW! WOW! @Sonik that's incredible! :heart_eyes:
Especially on the lowest dose! I was very suprised when i checked the scales :)

Sonik said:

I started 15mg duromine 10 days ago. My starting weight was 86 kilos, due to binge eating and stress. For me so far duromine has worked incredibly! I have no apetite, I eat a piece of fruit and whatevers for dinner a day, dinner is in small preportions. The first night I did have a rough sleep but after the first night, I have slept fine. I have no had any personality changes or "highs" I act the exact same.

My current weight is 76 kilos And my goal is 60 kilos. I didn't think the duromine would work this quickly, I myself have noticed subtle changes but I have family and friends eho have noticed the 10 kilos come off. If youd like to comment on your journy so far, starying weight, current weight or goal weight thatd be awesome :)
Just be careful after you finish, you might want to eat everything.. and that's how the weight creeps back up again...

10kgtolose said:
Just be careful after you finish, you might want to eat everything.. and that's how the weight creeps back up again...
Okay, thank you

Sonik said:

How did you do this?! I can't believe!

Sonik said:

Wow, these are fantastic results on Duromine 15 mg! :bomb::bomb::bomb:
It means that you can easily achieve your GW. Fingers crossed. ;)

Reactions: Sonik
April said:
Wow, these are fantastic results on Duromine 15 mg! :bomb::bomb::bomb:
It means that you can easily achieve your GW. Fingers crossed. ;)

Sonik said:

Started at 103.7kgs. In 4 1/2 months was 76.2kgs. (3 months on duromine) 3 months later im still hovering around 76.2kg. 4 clothes sizes smaller. Im supporting, helping and motivating people to succeed like I did.

Last edited by a moderator: