• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam messenger_lo at hot mail . com

titsi

titsi

Standard Member
Jul 5, 2016
Hey everyone,
I have been looking forever where to buy phentermine 30mg and ended up with lots of rip offs or too expensive buys until finally found this mexican doctor (she doesn't speak english) she sent me to Australia a box of 30 pills of Acxion Phentermine 30mg for $100, included a prescription and a diet. I cannot be happier and from now on will order from her. She said next orders I can just include my address in paypal payment and it's all done. I have recommended her to friends and family and we are all happy!
Loosing average 3 pounds per week, can lose more but I don't have time to exercise. When I eat I get full super easy so I have small dishes, sometimes have breakfast and then next bite about 3-4pm. I drink so much water and when I don't drink water I get a headache.
The first time I tried Phentermine was months ago with duromines (they costed me $150 in Australia after doctors presciption, he only prescribed 1 month and after that he didn't want to give me another prescription) lost 5 kg in 1 month but feel Axcion is a bit faster with results. I highly recommed it!
Doctor lady's email is messenger_lo at hot mail . com

Reactions: disgruntled22
titsi said:
Hey everyone,
I have been looking forever where to buy phentermine 30mg and ended up with lots of rip offs or too expensive buys until finally found this mexican doctor (she doesn't speak english) she sent me to Australia a box of 30 pills of Acxion Phentermine 30mg for $100, included a prescription and a diet. I cannot be happier and from now on will order from her. She said next orders I can just include my address in paypal payment and it's all done. I have recommended her to friends and family and we are all happy!
Loosing average 3 pounds per week, can lose more but I don't have time to exercise. When I eat I get full super easy so I have small dishes, sometimes have breakfast and then next bite about 3-4pm. I drink so much water and when I don't drink water I get a headache.
The first time I tried Phentermine was months ago with duromines (they costed me $150 in Australia after doctors presciption, he only prescribed 1 month and after that he didn't want to give me another prescription) lost 5 kg in 1 month but feel Axcion is a bit faster with results. I highly recommed it!
Doctor lady's email is messenger_lo at hot mail . com[/Q

this that for 30 pills

titsi said:
Hey everyone,
Doctor lady's email is messenger_lo at hot mail . com
I tried that email doesn't work

Has this actually worked or do you
Lose your money??

email doesn't work

Good sign if pay with paypal but just need the same doctor as michelle payne the victorian jockey as she says she was prescribed it for gastro, I suppose if don't eat your stomach will feel better:)

dazzler said:
Good sign if pay with paypal but just need the same doctor as michelle payne the victorian jockey as she says she was prescribed it for gastro, I suppose if don't eat your stomach will feel better:)
did you tr this email address?

disgruntled22 said:
did you tr this email address?
No, No website to check and a hotmail email and Mexico just adds up to poor odds but ya never know might be fine but just 1 post could just be the owner of the hotmail address hoping promote their bank account..