• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Medsurge uk ozempic order?

W

Wa.girl

Standard Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi does anyone know of any pharmacies in Perth or surrounding areas that will do the uk medsurge order for ozempic?

Reactions: julestew7
Yes me too

Try Pharmacy 777 Perth City. I know they have Medsurge stock available and send all over australia.

Reactions: Kim Van Alphen
Soooo, it took me 2 hours to get there from my place. And you know what? They don't have any Ozempic available. There's a strange place for me.

• Wow
Reactions: Lavitabella
Kysmumma said:
Soooo, it took me 2 hours to get there from my place. And you know what? They don't have any Ozempic available. There's a strange place for me.
Hi. I bought Ozempic injections at Pharmacy 777 last month. And I was shocked that they don't keep it in the fridge! The guy said it's standard practice. I tried it for 3 weeks, and it doesn't work at all!!!
I don't recommend buying there! I'd better pay twice but receive regular injections, which were kept according to the standards. 😬😬😬

Kysmumma said:
Ohhh sorry to hear that @Lavitabella , I would reccomend phoning them and talking to Scott, thats who I deal with. I do know that sometimes i've had to wait for an order to arrive. but usually no more that 5 or so days.

Lavitabella said:
Hi. I bought Ozempic injections at Pharmacy 777 last month. And I was shocked that they don't keep it in the fridge! The guy said it's standard practice. I tried it for 3 weeks, and it doesn't work at all!!!
I don't recommend buying there! I'd better pay twice but receive regular injections, which were kept according to the standards. 😬😬😬
Yeh it should definitley be kept in the fridge, Every time I got mine from pharmacy 777 perth city its always come from the fridge and given to me in a fridge bag.

Wakie87 said:
Ohhh sorry to hear that @Lavitabella , I would reccomend phoning them and talking to Scott, thats who I deal with. I do know that sometimes i've had to wait for an order to arrive. but usually no more that 5 or so days.
Hi @Wakie87!!! Does Scott sell without prescription? Is it possible to talk with him? I need a new pack of Ozempic but can't fill my script at the moment :sob: