• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

May i know why this disclaimer?

X

xSloane

Standard Member
Jun 5, 2022
I have seen alot of disclaimers saying not to use duromine if one has abused drugs or alcohol before.
May i know the reason why?

xSloane said:
I have seen alot of disclaimers saying not to use duromine if one has abused drugs or alcohol before.
May i know the reason why?
Hey @xSloane,
Duromine is a strong drug. Would you drink alcohol with antibiotics or some other strong medications? Hmmm, I don't think so.
Duromine affects your central nervous system. Alcohol also excites CNS. So, you will never know how your body reacts. You may have severe side effects if mixing Duromine and alcohol. Or you may experience a severe hangover :confounded:
It's all about your health! Just ask yourself what is important for you: to stay safe or to drink some cocktails?

StacyB said:
Hey @xSloane,
Duromine is a strong drug. Would you drink alcohol with antibiotics or some other strong medications? Hmmm, I don't think.
Duromine affects your central nervous system. Alcohol also excites CNS. So, you will never know how your body reacts. You may have severe side effects if mixing Duromine and alcohol. Or you may experience a severe hangover :confounded:
It's all about your health! Just ask yourself what is important for you: to stay safe or to drink some cocktails?
I think you read my question wrongly.

ex drug addicts are not advisable on this pill.
even sober people that recovered from alcoholic are not advised too.
not asking about mixing the two?!

xSloane said:
ex drug addicts are not advisable on this pill.
even sober people that recovered from alcoholic are not advised too.
not asking about mixing the two?!
I see... I guess it's also because of the unstable nervous system. And one more factor is psychological dependence.

Reactions: xSloane
StacyB said:
I see... I guess it's also because of the unstable nervous system. And one more factor is psychological dependence.
ty