• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam Marie Ann

M

Marie Ann

Scammer
Jan 5, 2018
Duromine in 30mg and 40mg available! Can ship worldwide. for more info you can get to me by downloading the app ( KIK ) from your play or app store and add up ( meds109 )
Stress no more.

Duromine in 30mg and 40mg available! Can ship worldwide. for more info you can get to me by downloading the app ( KIK ) from your play or app store and add up ( meds109 )
Stress no more.

Where are u located ??? How do we pay ??

Marie Ann said:
Stress no more.
SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER

Reactions: agga23
Marie Ann said:
Stress no more.
This guy is clearly JULIANA in a not-so-convincing disguise. He's just the same scammer, with a different name.

ellemac72 said:
This guy is clearly JULIANA in a not-so-convincing disguise. He's just the same scammer, with a different name.

That’s what I was trying to find out lol

amberxy said:
Hey all,

I know we are encouraged to use PayPal for our online purchasing, and that is sensible advice.

However, simply using PayPal is not enough. Please note that you are not, not, NOT protected if you send a payment via the Family and Friends option in PayPal.

No matter what the seller says, you must use Goods and Services for your payment, or nothing! The seller will incur a small fee, which is the price of doing business with you. Your payment will be protected should the seller not send your goods.

If the person is not a family member or a (good) friend, do not use Family and Friends in PayPal. This goes for eBay, Gumtree and any online forum where goods are exchanged for money.

Amber

Yep a supposed seller was trying to get me to purchase using family friends and said don't bother Anna broder, says it all scammers

Same messages differently named sellers so stupid ain't they scammers

Marie Ann said:
Stress no more.
Are you this fucking stupid? You are a piece of shit. Go back to your bottom feeding scum home and leave us alone. Go make an honest living while I continue with hunting your lame arse down!

Yes there are, but people seem to fall for the scammers. We have all informed people to only buy through John as it’s genuine,but no one seems to want to wait for it.

How much you selling them 4

Nina pickett said:
How much you selling them 4
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON!!!!! ***PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE READ AMBERXY'S POST UNDER THE STICKY THREAD "PSA PAYPAL". PAYPAL IS NOT A SAFE OPTION WITH THESE THIEVES***.

Marie Ann said:
Stress no more.
pm

ellemac72 said:
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON!!!!! ***PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE READ AMBERXY'S POST UNDER THE STICKY THREAD "PSA PAYPAL". PAYPAL IS NOT A SAFE OPTION WITH THESE THIEVES***.

Hi Ellemac72,
I have decided to buy but your suggestion has helped me.

smithjohn said:
Hi Ellemac72,
I have decided to buy but your suggestion has helped me.
That's entirely a matter for you. It's your decision.

Sorry, if my wording hurt you Ellemac. I am just philanthropist, loves to connect and hang-on with others.

smithjohn said:
Sorry, if my wording hurt you Ellemac. I am just philanthropist, loves to connect and hang-on with others.
No problem SmithJohn. I wasn't the least bit offended, so there's no need to apologise :} Let me know how you go with your purchase.