• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Lost 15 Kilos With Durimine Kept Off For 18mths!

Vee

Vee

Standard Member
Apr 25, 2014
image.jpg
Hi everyone
I just wanted you all to know that I lost 15 kilos in 2014 with d and I have not only kept it off but I have kept up my fitness plan . 2014 was my weight loss year , 2015 was my learn about fitness year ( start going to the gym and start jogging ) and now 2016 is my year dedicated to getting really fit ( trying to go to the gym every day ).

I believe that when you are trying to loose weight you can't be stressed out with exercise too. I truly believe it's 80 percent food. Use d as a gift and learn new eating habits and get off any sugar addictions. Have goals and although I lost my weight quickly the process to becoming fit and healthy is a long one and if you accept that if every day you are doing good heathy things then it will show results.

I now love going to the gym and I having that time there. I wish you all the very best and if you really want to loose weight and get healthy you can. Although I found weighing myself daily a help due to my muscle gain now I can't do that as I will present heavier on the scales but I'm loving my new stronger body. I got a great support whilst I was on d from this forum and I believe in checking back in with you to say you can loose the weight on d and keep it off with no side effects. Good luck take care xxxx vee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Vee said:
image-jpg.460

Hi everyone
I just wanted you all to know that I lost 15 kilos in 2014 with d and I have not only kept it off but I have kept up my fitness plan . 2014 was my weight loss year , 2015 was my learn about fitness year ( start going to the gym and start jogging ) and now 2016 is my year dedicated to getting really fit ( trying to go to the gym every day ). I believe that when you are trying to loose weight you can't be stressed out with exercise too. I truly believe it's 80 percent food. Use d as a gift and learn new eating habits and get off any sugar addictions. Have goals and although I lost my weight quickly the process to becoming fit and healthy is a long one and if you accept that if every day you are doing good heathy things then it will show results. I now love going to the gym and I having that time there. I wish you all the very best and if you really want to loose weight and get healthy you can. Although I found weighing myself daily a help due to my muscle gain now I can't do that as I will present heavier on the scales but I'm loving my new stronger body. I got a great support whilst I was on d from this forum and I believe in checking back in with you to say you can loose the weight on d and keep it off with no side effects. Good luck take care xxxx vee

Hi Vee,

How long did it take you to lose 15kg?

I've just started and really need to lose between 10-15.

Also, what did you eat when you were on it? I find it really difficult to eat and am worried I'm not getting enough nutrients!

Thanks,
Nicole

Hi Nicole

Thanks for commenting. If you ha ve a chance to read my stuff I wrote a lot whilst loosing the weight I am a strict vegetarian and have been one since I was 5 ( in now 42) so my diet may be different to other people. The big thing I noticed and still do is that bread , pasta and rice are not good whilst trying to loose weight. As a veggie I used to eat them daily now they are a treat. With my kids I feed them 3 veggies and meat or fish for dinner and if you just eat that as a meat eater with out adding other stuff then you will loose weight but also be able to eat that when you are off d.

My secrets were freezing bananas and each night having them with full cream milk crushed ice touch of vanilla essence in a nutria bullet to make banana icecream ( I needed something to look forward to ) . I drank 6-8 cups of green tea a day mint or something like that not just normal green tea. Now I make my own tea using fresh ginger and mint leaves in a filter in my tea pot . It took me only 2 months to loose 12 kilos and then I lost another 3 quickly myself off d. After wards I was skiiny fat ( looked great in clothes but not toned). If you do get on this weight loss wheel aim to loose the weight and then get fit.

Stuff I love to eat now

Full avacardo with herb salt and a fresh lemon and lime juice worth organic Tamari sauce ( like soya sauce but healthy option ). This is amazing and so yummy and I would eat as a lunch .
Breakfast is now frozen fruit berries mainly with protein powder helps with lifting weight and as a veggie I need protein.

Always have nuts around these are filling and yummy best are almonds but I prefer pack with different ones in for variety.

I don't eat much fruit as a personal preference but it's full of natures sugar and people who drink their juices may get a shock how fattening it is.

Big thing is sauces and drinking your calories just eat clean don't add sauces use organic butter but but not too much salt . Salt makes you retain water and that makes you bloated.

Buy the biggest pump bottle you can find and just keep swigging on it and aim to drink 2 bottles a day . Squeeze fresh lemon or lime juice in it if you find it boring. I read this great article on water and how your body is stressed about always having some around so if it doesn't think it's going to have heaps coming in all the time it keeps some itself to protect the organs which isn't good for weight loss as that can make your stomach bloated! When you drink lots of water your body is like " ok cool this is coming in regularly we can now get rid of the old water stored" so that's why you go to the toilet heaps at the beginning of drinking water but then that settles down. Also if your body doesn't get enough water your other organs have to do a few jobs at once which stresses them out ( like at work for us!) so when you give them water they can concentrate on working on helping you loose weight which is a real job for them alone.

Have a daily goal and don't let your body know it's a friend and a helper and have little treats every now and then don't let your body think you are punishing it.

Finally in 2014 it was my time to loose weight I was sick of having to grab the size large in the shops and not feeling comfortable ( in 5"8 and was 76 kilos). I can appreciate that others on this forum would like to weigh in the 70s and every ones goals are different. I was always slim in my 20s but I was never fit. I now go boogie boarding at the beach with my kids weekly , swim in the river and swim in crowded beaches . Sadly I'm one of the few mums out there .

I'm so excited about my 40s and being fit to actually do fun stuff that I never did before even when I was slim in my 20s. I just want everyone to know if it's your time and you really want this you can you do it! Xxxx vee

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry supposed to say let your body know it's a friend and a helper