• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam Juliana

J

Juliana

I do have Duromine 30mg and 40mg, i have 10 box of 30mg and 50 box of 40mg kindly let me know if you are interested.

I’m guessing another scammer...

Reactions: agga23
CaptainFantastic said:
I’m guessing another scammer...

Are there any that aren’t!?!? They need a life.

I do have Duromine 30mg and 40mg, i have 10 box of 30mg and 50 box of 40mg kindly let me know if you are interested. Kindly contact by downloading the app Wickr from your Play or AppStore for more information and add up (thomas01)

I do have Duromine 30mg and 40mg, i have 10 box of 30mg and 50 box of 40mg

Seriously??? You're STILL trying to SCAM people out of their money? Just give up mate. Nobody is going to buy from you if I, and a few other members, have anything to do with it. I honestly don't know how you sleep at night. Clearly you don't have a conscience.

Juliana said:
I do have Duromine 30mg and 40mg, i have 10 box of 30mg and 50 box of 40mg kindly let me know if you are interested. Kindly contact by downloading the app Wickr from your Play or AppStore for more information and add up (thomas01)
Juliana said:

You are the biggest bottom feeder on earth!!!! SCAMMMER SCAMMER

Juliana said:

Lying thief SCAM!!!! BLACKLIST!!! LOSER!!!!! Go away you dirty little piece of shit!

Reactions: MsK
agga23 said:
Lying thief SCAM!!!! BLACKLIST!!! LOSER!!!!! Go away you dirty little piece of shit!
Hahahaha. Tell him how you really feel Agga :p:p

Reactions: agga23
ellemac72 said:
Hahahaha. Tell him how you really feel Agga :p:p
That’s me holding back can’t stand bottom feeding scum!

Reactions: ellemac72