• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam Johnson mascos

R

Rogerman

I suspect this one is a dodge. Has it for sale then right at the end wants western union money transfer to the UK in the name of MACK Okudah. She claims her Paypal is down due to being over her limit. That’s a new one on me. Anyway I pulled out.

Also claimed to be in Alice Springs but told another member she lives in the UK permanently then told me she works with animals so travels between the two.

sounds like they are being caught up with unfortunately, hopefully John can work through it and continue the great service he has for years
for every legitimate buyer there is the usual scum bags who make life hell for the rest
i have found that doctors in general are more likely to tell us go eat less and exercise, but as we know, this does not always work and the frustration and search for underground means begins through their ignorance

Rogerman said:
I suspect this one is a dodge. Has it for sale then right at the end wants western union money transfer to the UK in the name of MACK Okudah. She claims her Paypal is down due to being over her limit. That’s a new one on me. Anyway I pulled out.

Also claimed to be in Alice Springs but told another member she lives in the UK permanently then told me she works with animals so travels between the two.

I also find this dodgy. After saying 'she' accepts paypal she is now pushing for a western union money transfer. She also said it takes 3-5 working days for registered mail to get from the UK to Australia. I do enough online shopping to know that's not true either. I'm out.