• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Inspiration for the New Year | 2022

L

Lady

Premium Member
Jul 4, 2021
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! 🥳
I love the renewed energy that a new year brings, and I hope everyone is ready to make this year the best one yet!

According to the Chinese Zodiac:
🐭 The year of the Rat (2020) was all about survival.
🐮 The year of the Ox (2021) was all about grounding ourselves, and
🐯 The year of the Tiger (2022) is all about making big changes!

The tiger is associated with active Yang energy, so things will change rapidly this year.

I'm taking the following motivation into 2022:

🍎 I was lucky enough to receive an Apple watch for Christmas, and have found it to be very helpful in keeping me motivated and tracking my results.
📱 I've started using apps to track the food I'm eating which sync with my Apple watch. Having information other than the scales is really motivating!
🥅 Apart from my weight loss goal (12 kilograms / 26 pounds), I'm setting two personal goals: to be more sociable with friends, and to set aside time every week to meditate.
🌈On days when I feel unmotivated I like to look at progress pics on the forum and reddit to help me refocus: https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/

I hope 2022 is a wonderful year for you, and is filled with good health, success and happiness :heart:

Please feel free to share your goals for the year ahead or motivation tips in this thread.

Lady said:
I love the renewed energy that a new year brings, and I hope everyone is ready to make this year the best one yet!

The tiger is associated with active Yang energy, so things will change rapidly this year.

🍎 I was lucky enough to receive an Apple watch for Christmas, and have found it to be very helpful in keeping me motivated and tracking my results.
📱 I've started using apps to track the food I'm eating which sync with my Apple watch. Having information other than the scales is really motivating!
🥅 Apart from my weight loss goal (12 kilograms / 26 pounds), I'm setting two personal goals: to be more sociable with friends, and to set aside time every week to meditate.
🌈On days when I feel unmotivated I like to look at progress pics on the forum and reddit to help me refocus: https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/

I hope 2022 is a wonderful year for you, and is filled with good health, success and happiness :heart:

Lady said:

Please feel free to share your goals for

Lady said:

Please feel free to share your goals for the year ahead or motivation tips in this thread.
Hello Lady nice to see you!
what a wonderful Thread, so much inspiration :p
our Forum absolutely love members like you, providing so many of us with motivation to keep going forward..

you are a Gem my love, it's been a pleasure to watch you grow since we met last year x

Hugs
Dre

@Lady, I am inspired by your post! Great goals! I wish you a successful weight loss journey!
You can also find SUCCESS STORIES on the Forum. I find them very motivating.
And never lose your motivation <3

• Love
Reactions: Lady and Dre
Lady said:

I also got an Apple Watch and found it really motivating. Do you have any favourite apps for tracking results you can recommend?

Reactions: StacyB and Dre
MzButters said:
I also got an Apple Watch and found it really motivating. Do you have any favourite apps for tracking results you can recommend?
Hey, @MzButters,
Most of our users recommend "My Fitness Pal" or "Lose It" :) You can also try popular apps like "Weight Watchers" and "Fat Secret"

Reactions: Dre
Dre said:
Hello Lady nice to see you!
what a wonderful Thread, so much inspiration :p
our Forum absolutely love members like you, providing so many of us with motivation to keep going forward..

you are a Gem my love, it's been a pleasure to watch you grow since we met last year x

Hugs
Dre
Thank you Dre! I've gained so much motivation and learnt so much from this forum <3

Reactions: StacyB and Dre
MzButters said:
I also got an Apple Watch and found it really motivating. Do you have any favourite apps for tracking results you can recommend
MzButters said:
Hi @MzButters! @StacyB has already mentioned the app that I use, My Fitness Pal. I use the free version and it's really great :) I've also been enjoying Apple Fitness workouts. I received a free 3 month subscription when I purchased the Apple watch. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is great for kickstarting weight loss :)

Lady said:

Hi there. What is a good food tracking app please? Thanks for posting all this ♥️

Lulupea said:
Hi there. What is a good food tracking app please? Thanks for posting all this ♥️
Hi, I use My Fitness Pal