Id like some advice please

M

Mignon27

Standard Member
Sep 27, 2021
So I've suffered with a weight problem and pcos for a while which has lead me to being more overweight than I have been in my life I weigh 98kg I suffer from some what anxiety and hypertension my Dr has prescribed me a 3 month course 15mg he said its okay to take it with my indablok beta blocker and also prescribed Adco one a day if I get aniexty from these is it okay to take with it all is 16mg milder than 30mg I'm a little paranoid please if anyone knows or is going through the same please drop a comment

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
So I've suffered with a weight problem and pcos for a while which has lead me to being more overweight than I have been in my life I weigh 98kg I suffer from some what anxiety and hypertension my Dr has prescribed me a 3 month course 15mg he said its okay to take it with my indablok beta blocker and also prescribed Adco one a day if I get aniexty from these is it okay to take with it all is 16mg milder than 30mg I'm a little paranoid please if anyone knows or is going through the same please drop a comment
Hi Mignon27,

15 mg is the smallest dose, so you probably won't have any side effects from it.
The best recommendation here would be to drink more water (at least 2 liters per day). Also, take your Duromine pill early in the morning.

Anyway, take care and contact your doctor if you feel you need to do it. :kissing_heart:

Reactions: Dre
S

Shirley78

Standard Member
Oct 2, 2021
Hi I’m a new member too… hope ur week has been well. I start well but have hit rock bottom with over eating n all the junk. Going to try and be good today get outside and have a good walk. Drink loads of water n keep busy. Hope your dose is working for u

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi I’m a new member too… hope ur week has been well. I start well but have hit rock bottom with over eating n all the junk. Going to try and be good today get outside and have a good walk. Drink loads of water n keep busy. Hope your dose is working for u
How about trying the Keto diet? :rolleyes: