• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Duromine Success (after 3 weeks ). I am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Hi Elyse,
Was reading through this for motivation and saw your post was recent so thought I'd reply! I'm in Aus too :)
I started Duro 30mg a month ago, and I have lost 7kgs. Started at 71, now am 63.9.
For the first week I got rotten side effects, yukky tasting mouth, bad breath, REALLY bad heart palpitations and anxiety, but I completely lost my apetite which I found AMAZING! Just ate a large healthy dinner of a night (meat and plenty of veggies) and that was enough. I couldn't sleep at night, so had to take sleeping tablets which wasn't ideal, but after the first week, the side effects seem to subside somewhat. My heart still races at times, but I can kind of just breathe through it. I think it's a great motivation booster to help you get going really quickly :)
And I totally get what you mean about heart racing, but still yawning!!!
I don't have any real tips, other than try to keep busy, as I find that now the hunger is gone, I'm only tempted to eat out of boredom! Good luck with everything and keep us posted how you go :) x

Aussie.Girl said:
Hi there,

My stats at the start of duromine:

My age: 20
My Height: 172cms
My Weight: 132kg

Hi there, as you can see my start weight was 132kgs. i knew i had to do something about my weight due to the fact i could never find a job, i am unsure whether it was an image thing, but regardless i needed to get my self into gear.

I went to my local doctor and she had no hesitation to prescribe me duromine 40mg (yay) i will admit i was nervous about taking them due to side affects but i knew it would help me in the long run.
The first time i had taken duromine, within hours i felt full of energy it felt great to be so motivated. the meals i had would be reasonably healthy, for instance some days in the morning i would have fruit and a slice of toast with tomato on top.

in the afternoon i would either grill a slice of chicken breast (lightly marinated) and have either roast veges, steamed veges or id make a little salad. the one thing people forget with duromine is that you HAVE TO EAT. If you do not eat, your metabolism will slow right down and your body will then go into starvation mode. 2-3 small meals a day with fruit snacks in between is a good regime.

I also did exercise, sure you will lose weight without it but, wouldnt you rather use duromine to its fullest? i would either put on a music channel and just dance silly (lol) also doing boxing punches is good! anything to get you up and your heart racing will do!

after week one, i felt great i noticed a change in my face, arms , stomache. by the end of week one i had lost 5.5 kgs! i thought, ok.. maybe this is water weight so i wasnt overly excited but still pleased!

after week two, another 4.5 kgs gone - by this time i was getting excited!

my weekly weigh ins were every monday, i had gone to the doctor on the thursday due to getting the flu and she weighed me there and i had dropped another 2 kgs! wow, another 2 kgs after what? 2-3 days. so just under 3 weeks and i have lost an amazing 12kgs! i am oh so very proud of myself and hope everything keeps going! i am now down to 120kgs

so this is my story so far, i will admit i have had mcdonalds and a can of coke here and there but it feels like a treat after doing so well... if you guys have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, im here to help you!!

thanks for reading

wow that is amazing i have started duromine today on 30mg, i have chronic fatigue syndrome and today i noticed i was full of energy! normally i would ne yawning by 11am after getting up at 8 but today i only started yawning around 6pm!
my highest weight was 87kg and i am hoping to get down to 70kg fingers crossed!

Hi
Mel_ said:
Re: My Success so far ( Nearly 3 weeks ) so far i am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Hi Aussiegirl,
Im in Australia too! How has your weightloss been going? I went to my doctor yesterday and she had told me i should try duromine, but after reading on the web about it i am a bit worried as there was alot of negative feedback and basically stay away, but i am still a little curious about it. I have been on a healthy eating plan called cohens lifestyle which is absolutley great if you can eat the food for the rest of your life. I lost 30+kgs but have put it back on as my head wasnt in the right frame of mind so old habbits crept back. So i had started the eaing plan again 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 kgs but i am now thinking with the help of duromine it might give me an insentive to keep going as the weight comes off a little faster. I basically have natural yoghurt for breakfast, lunch is usually chicken & salad, dinner is steak and veg with saladas in between meals and 2 fruits. plus around 2-3 litres of water throughout the day. I hear alot goes on with your heart, sleeping & moods?