• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Duromine Success (after 3 weeks ). I am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Re: My Success so far ( Nearly 3 weeks ) so far i am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Hi
It is going a bit slow for me this month, but I guess its coz I'm almost at my goal. I am still happy with my progress and intend to finish no matter how long it takes. My update as follows:
SW: 72kg 05 April 2012
GW: 60kg
CW: 64.7kg
7.3 kg lost
Good luck to all and I am wondering why the regulars are not updating at all. We are here to share failure and success.

Reactions: kazzbah
Re: My Success so far ( Nearly 3 weeks ) so far i am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Hi
I don't think it is a good thing to weight in on a daily basis. I am trying so hard not to do it but it is almost if the scale is screeming to me come check your weight every morning. I gained 100g this morning. Hopefully I will lose it and more by this weekend.

Hi
Update as follows:
SW: 74kg (Jan 2012) Lost 2kg prior starting duromine
SW: 72kg (5 April 2012) Duromine
CW: 64.5 kg
GW: 60 kg
It is going very slow this month. I lost only 1.5kg for this month thus far. With only 5 days left I hope for another 500g at least to make it 2kg for my 3rd month on duromine. I still have 4.5kg to lose.

Hi
I will be 3months on Duromine tommorow. I still have one month's pills. I will take it every second day as I need to get use to prepare myself to cope without the drug. This was not a good month as my weighloss was slow. I will post my update tommorow.Bi and good luck everyone!

Hi all

I am 3months on D today: Update as follows:
Started: 5 April 2012
SW: 72kg
CW: 64
Lost: 8

Reactions: Melmo

Hi
I am going to eat more regulary to increase my metabolisme as I am currently only eat 3 small at times only 2 meals daily. I am happy with the weightloss. The fact that it was not that fast strengthen the possibility that I will not gain it back if I am off Duromine and maintain a healthy lifstyle.

Hi All
Update as follows:
SW: 72KG
CW: 62.9Kg
GW: 60Kg
Tot lost on Duromine: 9.1 Kg
Start Date: 05 April 2012

Hello, I am new to this also - I will be starting my first ever dosage of 30mg Duromine tomorrow and have a 1 month supply. I have a lot of weight to lose and would like to know how much I should be expecting to lose each week?

I am currently doing light exercise (1/2 hour power walking & ab-circle pro) 5 days a week but as I have a Hypothyroidism I have not had much success so far in shifting this weight without the aid of a weight loss drug. I need to use this drug wisely to help me kick start my healthy eating as I have a habit of skipping breakfast and lunch on most days. I have considered the risks of this drug and am desperate to change my lifestyle for good.

I would love to increase my physical activity quite a bit - hence the Duromine. If I eat three healthy meals a day and run on my treadmill for 1 hour per day should it come off quite quickly?? Your weight loss is amazing!!! :)

Hi Kylie
Welcome to the world of weightloss. The weightloss per week differs from person to person, pending various factors. Your metabolisme will play a role too. You need to drink lots and lots of water per day. I have cut out sugar and full cream milk totally. I drink my water with lemon juice as well. Some people lost up to 5kg for their first week. I only lost 2kg for my first week. On average I lost 500g to 800g per week which resulted in 3kg per month weightloss per month. I am however very happy with that as the possibility to gain it back is not that high when you lose weight over a longer period of time. One month on Duromine is not enough if you want to loss a lot of weight. Most docters give 3months. Good luck and keep us posted.

@ Ntombi Im also frm South Africa, started duromines lost abt 2kgs ws very excited that week. The following week I weighd myself and i had gained 2 kilos bacK hence i did tae bo every morning . So i was very confused. I decided to weigh myself the following morning just to be sure and guess what .....i had gaine another 2 kilos over the nite. My actual starting weight was 96 and that morning i was 98. I went mad and stoppd the pill. Even today Im still 98 . Im afraid to use them as i fear gaining more

Hi All
Update as follows:
SW: 72kg on 05 April 2012
CW: 62.1kg
I have reached my Docters goal weight for me. So no more prescription for me. I am very pleased with my progress. Only two kg and I am at my goal. OMW that feels great. My motto never give up, have a possitive mind set and all will work out. Good luck to those of you that have the courage to go on and make a commitment to yourselves.

Reactions: mrsnidhi and Melmo

OMG!!! ive just read the last 4 pages and couldnt be more excited to start duromine now. I am really hoping my doctor gives me duromine. I really want to lose weight not just for health reasons but my husband and I really want to start having kids and I know my weight is the main factor in not getting pregnant. I am hoping I can do as well as all of you ladies. If all goes to plan and my dr gives me Duromine October 18th will be my first day to the rest of my life.

Well done ladies :) you have done so well :):cool:

Reactions: kazzbah and Melmo

Maureen said:
That was quick. Are u on the 30mg? I only lost 2kg in 2 weeks on 15mg. I started with 30mg yesterday.

She's on 40mg.

Aussie.Girl said:
I went to my local doctor and she had no hesitation to prescribe me duromine 40mg (yay) i will admit i was nervous about taking them due to side affects but i knew it would help me in the long run.

AmityChick said:
She's on 40mg.

LOL Well don't I look like a dickhead

hey aussie girl

ive just joined the forum and havent gone through all the posts, i was just wondering how youre going with your weight loss???

Thanks

Aussie girl your weight loss has been amazing!!!! Congratulations :)

very normal for the first couple of weeks hun, keep up the good work :)

Hi I'm on day 1 of metermine 30mg. Have you gone cold turkey with not smoking or using patches for example? I want to stop smoking too but unsure if this is too much at once. Any advice? :)
first timer said:

Great work, I've given up smoking at the same time so double the challenge...4-5 kilos list after 4 weeks.

Hey Kazbah!

Give it a go! Great work. If the stopping smoking is too hard maybe just do one thing at a time?

Maureen said:

Hi
It is going a bit slow for me this month, but I guess its coz I'm almost at my goal. I am still happy with my progress and intend to finish no matter how long it takes. My update as follows:
SW: 72kg 05 April 2012
CW: 64.7kg
7.3 kg lost
Good luck to all and I am wondering why the regulars are not updating at all. We are here to share failure and success.

Hi there - congrats on your sucess youve done so well!! i am 73kg at the moment and i am starting duromine on the weekedn 30mg - how bad were your side effects im a bit nervous to try but i used to weigh 64 then traveled europe and gained weight and now i am so unhappy with myself so if duromine and exercise can help me get back to that ill be happy!