• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Duromine Success (after 3 weeks ). I am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

A

Aussie.Girl

Standard Member
Feb 12, 2012
Hi there,

My stats at the start of duromine:

My age: 20
My Height: 172cms
My Weight: 132kg

Hi there, as you can see my start weight was 132kgs. i knew i had to do something about my weight due to the fact i could never find a job, i am unsure whether it was an image thing, but regardless i needed to get my self into gear.

I went to my local doctor and she had no hesitation to prescribe me duromine 40mg (yay) i will admit i was nervous about taking them due to side affects but i knew it would help me in the long run.
The first time i had taken duromine, within hours i felt full of energy it felt great to be so motivated. the meals i had would be reasonably healthy, for instance some days in the morning i would have fruit and a slice of toast with tomato on top.

in the afternoon i would either grill a slice of chicken breast (lightly marinated) and have either roast veges, steamed veges or id make a little salad. the one thing people forget with duromine is that you HAVE TO EAT. If you do not eat, your metabolism will slow right down and your body will then go into starvation mode. 2-3 small meals a day with fruit snacks in between is a good regime.

I also did exercise, sure you will lose weight without it but, wouldnt you rather use duromine to its fullest? i would either put on a music channel and just dance silly (lol) also doing boxing punches is good! anything to get you up and your heart racing will do!

after week one, i felt great i noticed a change in my face, arms , stomache. by the end of week one i had lost 5.5 kgs! i thought, ok.. maybe this is water weight so i wasnt overly excited but still pleased!

after week two, another 4.5 kgs gone - by this time i was getting excited!

my weekly weigh ins were every monday, i had gone to the doctor on the thursday due to getting the flu and she weighed me there and i had dropped another 2 kgs! wow, another 2 kgs after what? 2-3 days. so just under 3 weeks and i have lost an amazing 12kgs! i am oh so very proud of myself and hope everything keeps going! i am now down to 120kgs

so this is my story so far, i will admit i have had mcdonalds and a can of coke here and there but it feels like a treat after doing so well... if you guys have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, im here to help you!!

thanks for reading

Re: My Success so far ( Nearly 3 weeks ) so far i am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Thats amazing news. I am concerned as losing that much weight in a short amount of time is dangerous. Your doctor should have also spoken to you about this. The quicker you lose weight the easier it is for your body to regain it. Becareful you havent put yourself in actual starvation mode. I hope you have future success and continue to share with us all your weightloss! :) GOODLUCK!

Re: My Success so far ( Nearly 3 weeks ) so far i am amazed about the weightloss!!!!

Hi Aussiegirl,
Im in Australia too! How has your weightloss been going? I went to my doctor yesterday and she had told me i should try duromine, but after reading on the web about it i am a bit worried as there was alot of negative feedback and basically stay away, but i am still a little curious about it. I have been on a healthy eating plan called cohens lifestyle which is absolutley great if you can eat the food for the rest of your life. I lost 30+kgs but have put it back on as my head wasnt in the right frame of mind so old habbits crept back. So i had started the eaing plan again 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 kgs but i am now thinking with the help of duromine it might give me an insentive to keep going as the weight comes off a little faster. I basically have natural yoghurt for breakfast, lunch is usually chicken & salad, dinner is steak and veg with saladas in between meals and 2 fruits. plus around 2-3 litres of water throughout the day. I hear alot goes on with your heart, sleeping & moods?

Reactions: Melmo

Wow how did you loose so much weight? week 1 down and on duromine and only lost 2kgs? I haven't eaten anything bad only small meals consisting of veges or fruit and meat. I wish to loose much more than a mere 2kgs. Good on you hope it all goes well for you!

Reactions: tarme

Hi girls! Im so excited to join a forum for Duromine and be able to hear and share success stories! I am on my 9th week of 30mg and have lost 17.1kgs! Was 115.9 and am now 98.8! So yeah i have had amazing results! I to heard some pretty hairy stuff about this medication but decided as long as it didnt kill me it was worth trying...........and im so pleased i did! Ive been trying to loose 30kgs for 6 years, since the birth of my first daughter and have failed epically until i finally admitted to myself that i needed something else as eating healthy and exercising alone wasnt working. So for the first month i felt guilty for taking Duromine and felt like people frowned upon it so felt like i had to keep it a secret which was crazy! Anywho im over that now, im having great results and im proud that Duromine has been the key to my weight lose success! This is the easy part, keeping it off will be when the real hard work is required unless the is a pill for maintaining weight loss..........god let me know if there is lol! However big or small your lose is take it! 2 kgs a week might seem disappointing but 4 weeks of 2kgs is 8 kgs and thats just amazing! Keep the faith girls! x

@fatgirlslim

congrats gal on ur loss........well done

any eating and exercise tips to share?

Reactions: TheDownLow

Just got prescribed duromine 30mg, and i must say this forum has inspired me!

hey there
23,132kg
I am from South Africa, i started taking duromine for 9 days now and after 3 days of taking it i lost 2kg but when i went to my Dr the following week i was now 136 kg. I felt like dying. I dont eat alot, i do exercises. I dont know, maybe am doing something wrong. Has any of this happend to any of you?? Am now scared to weigh my self. but am still taking the pills. can taking the pills at different times cause this?? I dont have side effects non whatsoever..i feel a lil hungry at times but i dont eat, i am on 30g.. Please help

Reactions: Unity

I have been using Duromine for 2 weeks now and lost about 7 kg. BUT I HAVE LOST A LOT OF CM's is this normal? i went from a hip 147 to a hip 142 in 2 days!!!!!!!!!! I have lost cm's in all the areas....I'm from south africa

That was quick. Are u on the 30mg? I only lost 2kg in 2 weeks on 15mg. I started with 30mg yesterday.

Hi All
I lost 1kg for the past week. 3kg in total. Hope to loose another one in five days then I will be one month on Duromine. I am happy and hope that I will reach my goal in 2 months time when my weight will be 60kg.

Hi All

My journey is going slowly but I am on the right track. At first I expected miricals to happened but realized that that wound happen that farst. I changed my mindset. I accepted that I need to give it my full beleave than all will fall into place. Since than it became soo easy. I lost 1.5kg for the past week and are very happy with that. At times in the past couple of weeks since I started Duromine I haven't lost any weight in 2weeks in a row. The secret in my recipe is to believe in yourself and your ability to finish what you have started and the rest will fall in to place. My starting weight: 72kg, current weight: 67.5kg. Goal weight: 60kg. Tot lost so far 4.5kg. The total kg's lost is not that many but with that I have lost a lot of centimeters arround my waste and belly. My jeans fits better. People are starting to notice the difference. This gives my the motivation and endurence to become more determined day by day, even if it takes me 6months to reach my goal weight. Good luck to everyone that made the decision to lose weight.

Hi, congrats on you weight loss!! its amazing how life can change with just a few pounds less. I edfintaly want to follow your story and hopefully as many here possible!

Im from Costa Rica!
22, srted at 219lbs
After one week on duromine lost about 9 lbs, but now on this second week ive only lost 1 lbs and i definatly feel the cravings back. I am trying to control them and since I had a minor accident i havent been able to do any working out but i suppose its good im going down and not up, im just worried its not working any more.... I see that everyone here is taking at least 30mg, maybe i need to double my dose? I just joined today and defintaly think the support here will help me move forward and hopefully not falling back into bad habits again. I've been dealing with my weight basically my whole teenage life and now that i have a sense of care for myself i want to really AND I MEAN REALLY dosomething about it!

LOVE THE AUSSIE ACCENT! <3

Great work, I've given up smoking at the same time so double the challenge...4-5 kilos list after 4 weeks.

it's amazing to read your story and see how well you are doing. congrats! i just completed my first week on 30mg but i have not lost even 100 grams! i'm quite upset about it. i've cut down on my food intake, been eating healthy and 3 meals a day, brisk walked 4 times for 40 minutes each, but nothing!

any advice?

Hi, you will be losing weight, but your walking will be building muscle which is heavier than fat. Just keep up with walking and fluids. Try to eat more often, say 4-5 times a day, but eat less. Try to have your last snack of the nite early as possible b4 you go to bed.

Hi
My update as follows:
SW: 72kg
CW: 66kg
GW: 60kg
Lost: 6kg
Started: 05 April 2012
I am happy with my progress. One month left on D. Good luck to you all. Have faith in yourselves and sucess will follows.

Reactions: Maz

@Aussie.Girl

So great to hear how you are all doing.
I have been on duromine for a week now starting weight was 99.9 I am down to 97.2. Very happy with the results and feeling great!!
:)

@Becca

Hi Becca
How are you? Any progress on your weightloss?

Reactions: lelo