how to optimise for 5 week weight losss

B

bellabambini

Premium Member
Aug 27, 2012
hi all!

i am starting on duromine (hopefully) next week in preparation for my wedding that is in 5 weeks time (i know i have possibly left it a little late..).

I've read posts about plateus after 1/2 weeks, and wanted to get your tips on how to maximise weight loss by the end of 5 weeks - should i do intermittent fasting, do a calorie increase in one of the later weeks to trick my body into shedding weight again?

I am hoping to lose about 8-10ks in the 5 weeks.

Would love to hear any tips and stories!

Thanks

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
hi all!

i am starting on duromine (hopefully) next week in preparation for my wedding that is in 5 weeks time (i know i have possibly left it a little late..).

I've read posts about plateus after 1/2 weeks, and wanted to get your tips on how to maximise weight loss by the end of 5 weeks - should i do intermittent fasting, do a calorie increase in one of the later weeks to trick my body into shedding weight again?

Thanks
Hello, dear @bellabambini!
It's all depends on you and your body. Usually, the first results come after week 1 when your body gets used to Duromine and new processes in your organism.
To maximize the effects of Duromine you need to stay physically active and eat healthy meals. You can try Intermittent fasting and see how it goes. Some people like Keto diet also. Just find what is better for you. The main rule is to avoid junk food and to drink plenty of water. Water helps Duromine to work better and speeds up your metabolism. Also, it helps to avoid side effects.
You can read other users' experiences HERE.
If you need any diet tips, you can read these THREADS.
All the tips for newbies are HERE.
Feel free to ask here any questions. I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: April and Dre
L

Lady

Premium Member
Jul 4, 2021
hi all!

Thanks
Ciao Bellabambini, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I hope this exciting time isn't too stressful for you. I have three pieces of advice that I find helpful: 1. Removing processed foods completely (though this can be hard if you don't have the time to prepare your own meals), 2. Eating meals that are high in protein with lots of non-starchy vegetables, and 3. Drinking lots of water or herbal teas. I like to add rose water or cucumber to my water to encourage me to enjoy it throughout the day. There's some great videos on YouTube that provide advice on what to do if you experience a weight loss plateau. Wishing you all the very best as you embark on your 'shred and wed' journey!