• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

How Often To Take

S

Shahrin Chowdhury

Standard Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hi everyone! I just started taking duromine 40 mg 3days ago. I've a very unstable Thyroid condition which makes my body not want to loss any weight although I eat very less. I was 51 kgs but now I'm 65 with a height of 157cm. My doctor prescribed me duromine 40mg and told me to take it every alternate day upto 4days. Then he wants me to see him after 1 week. I've never read anyone taking it every alternate day. Every online thread suggests to take it everyday! I'm just wondering if there's anyone who has taken it every alternate day and saw results? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello Shahrin. Welcome to the forum! Yes, many people take Duromine every other day. Some do it because it is too strong for them and feel its effects on the day when they don’t take it, as well. Your doc gave you the highest dose, which is quite strong, and this might be the reason for such dosing regimen.

The results of people who take Duromine every other day are great, don’t worry. Doctor wants to check the side effects that you will get and see if you will have any results. Remember to drink more water, eat small portions of healthy foods and increase the level of your physical activity, even if through a 30-minute brisk walk or a short HIIT training that you can find on youtube. Best of luck!

Reactions: Shahrin Chowdhury
April said:
Hello Shahrin. Welcome to the forum! Yes, many people take Duromine every other day. Some do it because it is too strong for them and feel its effects on the day when they don’t take it, as well. Your doc gave you the highest dose, which is quite strong, and this might be the reason for such dosing regimen.

The results of people who take Duromine every other day are great, don’t worry. Doctor wants to check the side effects that you will get and see if you will have any results. Remember to drink more water, eat small portions of healthy foods and increase the level of your physical activity, even if through a 30-minute brisk walk or a short HIIT training that you can find on youtube. Best of luck!
Thanks April! I was fine my first day but yesterday I had unbearable headache! Had to take medicine for migraine. I really hope this works as I was in 1000cal diet for a month but still couldn't lose any weight instead gained 1kilo!!! Fingers crossed!!

You’re welcome! Headaches are a common side effect of Duromine. Sorry you had to deal with it.

As for 1000 calorie diet… I hope that now you know that it does NOT work for you and will do your best to eat 1200 calories of healthy foods on days when you don’t exercise, and 200-300 more calories on days when you have active exercises. You see, thyroid is such a nasty problem.. it already slowed down your metabolism. You need to “relax” your body and let it out of the stress and pressure. Give it comfortable conditions and it will part with the kilos. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your success, as well. Have a nice weekend!

April said:
You’re welcome! Headaches are a common side effect of Duromine. Sorry you had to deal with it.

As for 1000 calorie diet… I hope that now you know that it does NOT work for you and will do your best to eat 1200 calories of healthy foods on days when you don’t exercise, and 200-300 more calories on days when you have active exercises. You see, thyroid is such a nasty problem.. it already slowed down your metabolism. You need to “relax” your body and let it out of the stress and pressure. Give it comfortable conditions and it will part with the kilos. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your success, as well. Have a nice weekend!
I think it's getting better, except for insomnia and racing heart, didn't really face any other side effects today! A very good weekend to you too!!

Great news! But the racing heart always worries me… Do your best to have your heart rate checked. See what the doc says. Hope you’re feeling better and wish you a great fruitful week!