• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

How long does it take to see results?

V

Verms

Standard Member
May 20, 2023
Been 4 days and nothing. 3 liters water, 30mg Duromine, calorie counting and no weight lost 😞. Went to the gym twice in this time. So sad-was really hoping for the great results I saw on here.

Reactions: Danibr
Hello dear @Verms ,
Four days is almost nothing. Your body needs at least one week to get used to the drug and new processes in your body.
I really like your weight loss approach. I am sure if you continue this way, you will see the results soon.
One more advice from my side: take measurements and pics "before". Sometimes the number on the scale doesn't show the real picture of your progress. And keep us updated :)
I wish you a successful weight loss journey!

Verms said:
Been 4 days and nothing. 3 liters water, 30mg Duromine, calorie counting and no weight lost 😞. Went to the gym twice in this time. So sad-was really hoping for the great results I saw on here.
How things are foingynow for u? I m one day 1 and my metabolism is very slows also i m on menopause ☹️