• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

How Long Can I Take Duromine?

Christys said:
How long will the dr let you take Duromine for? I’ve just started 30mg today and he gave me two months' worth.
I am just given 1 month 30mg

Christys said:
How long will the dr let you take Duromine for? I’ve just started 30mg today and he gave me two months' worth.
Hey Christys,

As I know, the standard duration of treatment is 3 months. However, we are all different, right? ;)
BTW, the biggest results can be observed during the first 1-2 months:cool: So, good luck on your weight loss journey!

I'm only ever given one month at a time and if I want another month, I have to go back in for reassessment

Ok thanks for your response :)

Christys said:
Ok thanks for your response :)
I think the most they're technically allowed to prescribe it for is 3 months, but some doctors will do it for longer.

Sommeil said:
I just can't wait to be smaller and more comfortable. I'm shocked by the number on the scale and it's a blur how I got here. I do know a downfall of mine has been being reluctant to weigh myself. My fear of seeing a number meant I was slowly creeping up! When I loose the weight I will be diligent with weight monitoring.
it is soooo exciting! I figure I have a strategy now so I’m just going to stick to it until I get where I want to be. So I weigh whenever I want to, usually 1-2 times a week

@Adrenalinlady Doing great ! Well done :)

@Adrenalinlady Great... well done. Can I ask what is your daily food list like?

Reverie said:
@Adrenalinlady Great... well done. Can I ask what is your daily food list like?
Sure. I have my pills with a cuppa tea with full cream milk as soon as I get up. Then only when I’m hungry I eat. First week it was 10am-12pm and in the last week I’ve eaten my first meal 12-2pm-ish. Then dinner with the family. Simple meals with good protein & loads of veg, only veg based carbs. Always with fermented veg for gut health. I have cups of tea through the day and always one before bed. I have used a Keto shake a bit too. It’s all so individual...taken me ages to find what works for me. Carbs REALLY trigger my appetite so this way of eating seems to work well for me.

While your on it change your eating habits, even get a referral from your doctor to see a dietician.. take progress photos too to help you.

SayWhat said:
While your on it change your eating habits, even get a referral from your doctor to see a dietician.. take progress photos too to help you.
Was this comment for me? I am very happy with my way of eating. :)

Its excited. Ive been on it for 7 days now. Lost 5 kilos. Been told not to get dishearted with this weeks results

• Love
Reactions: April
minime said:
Its excited. Ive been on it for 7 days now. Lost 5 kilos. Been told not to get dishearted with this weeks results
Super results! Keep going and you'll get the weight you dream about:heart:

minime said:
Fantastic @minime ! Excited for you. :grinning:

minime said:
Why would you get disheartened! Some people don’t even achieve that in a month! That’s amazing!!

Reactions: April
milky-way said:
Why would you get disheartened! Some people don’t even achieve that in a month! That’s amazing!!
Maybe she meant next weeks results as first week so good

Sommeil said:
Maybe she meant next weeks results as first week so good
Ohhhh yes now I understand!! But even if that’s all in a month it’s still so so good.

Great loss in that time! Well done. I was told by my GP that with a health plan 3 months is usually the timeframe.