• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!
Sunnysun said:
Unforunately woke up with a miragine this morning so decided not to take duromine today :pensive: .. Aiming for tomorrow morning - has anyone taken half of their duromine in the beginning and building up to your full dose per day to see if you react? ***** Started 30mg duromine in the morning. Iā€™m really worried about side effects. I know I may not even get any but Iā€™m an over thinker lol
For those whose had side effects when have you noticed them? As in how long after taking duromine did you react? Iā€™m contemplating setting my alarm for like 3am taking it then going back to sleep so Iā€™m not stressing waiting for something to happen lol I feel so silly but my brain just wonā€™t switch off :worried:
Dry mouth and sleep is an issue. You do need to take it early. If I take it at like 5am I get to sleep at night and can usually go back to sleep after I take it. Sometimes I notice my heart rate is a little high but that's fine. You pretty much just don't get hungry. You might get a headache the first few days because you're eating less and your body is adjusting. It is a really helpful drug though. It will be ok :)

Reactions: Sunnysun
Marianas said:
Dry mouth and sleep is an issue. You do need to take it early. If I take it at like 5am I get to sleep at night and can usually go back to sleep after I take it. Sometimes I notice my heart rate is a little high but that's fine. You pretty much just don't get hungry. You might get a headache the first few days because you're eating less and your body is adjusting. It is a really helpful drug though. It will be ok :)
Thanks so much :) .. Iā€™ve just decided to stop letting my worries get in my way and give it a go which is so unlike me because Iā€™m a worrier but I know this is something I need to do :)

Sunnysun said:
Thanks so much :) .. Iā€™ve just decided to stop letting my worries get in my way and give it a go which is so unlike me because Iā€™m a worrier but I know this is something I need to do :)
Yes it really does help shift the weight. And the effects generally only last a day so if its too much for you just stop. Some people take it every second day and that works too. Also they last longer and its cheaper. See how you go and try not to stress. Heaps of people take it and if you have been prescribed it your doctor must think it will be ok for you. Chill out and get skinny ;-)

Marianas said:
Yes it really does help shift the weight. And the effects generally only last a day so if its too much for you just stop. Some people take it every second day and that works too. Also they last longer and its cheaper. See how you go and try not to stress. Heaps of people take it and if you have been prescribed it your doctor must think it will be ok for you. Chill out and get skinny ;-)
Iā€™ve got time off work at the moment until the new year so thought now would be a good time to start if i have any negative effects ..definitely need to chill more and fingers crossed for a skinnier me:p

Natty said:
@Sunnysun How have you gone today? Did you start?
I was planning on today but woke up with the makings of a migraine and wasnā€™t game to start duromine in case it make things worse :tired_face: I think I worried myself to much over taking it and set my anxiety off which triggered it :weary_face:

• Wow
Reactions: Natty
Sunnysun said:
I was planning on today but woke up with the makings of a migraine and wasnā€™t game to start duromine in case it make things worse :tired_face: I think I worried myself to much over taking it and set my anxiety off which triggered it :weary_face:
oh no :pensive: tomorrowā€™s another day :)

Natty said:
oh no :pensive: tomorrowā€™s another day :)
I also had the thought cross my mind to take half a duromine to start with and see how I react .. :worried:

• Wow
Reactions: Natty
Sunnysun said:
I also had the thought cross my mind to take half a duromine to start with and see how I react .. :worried:
how can you do that tho? Isnā€™t it a pill? Well at least the ones I have are.

Natty said:
how can you do that tho? Isnā€™t it a pill? Well at least the ones I have are.
I would have thought by just taking half of the tablet

Sunnysun said:
I would have thought by just taking half of the tablet
if you have a tab form sounds like a plan but the ones I have are a pill and I think itā€™s a slow release med. Not sure how youā€™d do it thatā€™s all?

Natty said:
if you have a tab form sounds like a plan but the ones I have are a pill and I think itā€™s a slow release med. Not sure how youā€™d do it thatā€™s all?
Yea it was just a passing thought Iā€™d had - Iā€™ll just figure it out in the morning, setting my alarm for 5am to take it and hopefully go back to sleep and not worry myself over waiting for side effects lol

Sunnysun said:
Yea it was just a passing thought Iā€™d had - Iā€™ll just figure it out in the morning, setting my alarm for 5am to take it and hopefully go back to sleep and not worry myself over waiting for side effects lol
I remember stressing too.. in hindsight I shouldnā€™t have. All was ok. Let us know how you go :blush:

Took 1x 30 mg this morning at 5:45am and so far only side effects are that I am slightly lightheaded and I have so much energy and feel wide awake despite only having 2 hours sleep last night (was doing a uni assignment up late) and couldnā€™t get back to sleep after taking it this morning

donā€™t feel hungry at all itā€™s a weird feeling lol .. Iā€™ve only had 2 pieces of toast and a shake and I had to force myself to eat.

Sunnysun said:
donā€™t feel hungry at all itā€™s a weird feeling lol .. Iā€™ve only had 2 pieces of toast and a shake and I had to force myself to eat.
yea it has same effect for me too - donā€™t feel hungry. Good sign itā€™s working for you! Itā€™s good ur eating still too. Keep drinking water as well :blush: