• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Has anyone else had this?

B

BarbaraN

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
I had diarrhea for 24 hours after a few days of increasing my dose of Ozempic to 0.5mg. It’s been my second week of 0.5 and didn’t get it this week, although got little nauseous this time. Speaking of other Ozempic side effects, I also had indigestion on and off. Well, I deal with the symptoms as mine don’t last long.

Last edited:
BarbaraN said:
I had diarrhea for 24 hours after a few days of increasing my dose of Ozempic to 0.5mg. It’s been my second week of 0.5 and didn’t get it this week, although got little nauseous this time. I also had indigestion on and off. Well, I deal with the symptoms as mine don’t last long.
Hello, dear @BarbaraN! These side effects are pretty common for the first few weeks of Ozempic. Your body needs time to get used to the drug.
To cope with nausea, try to reduce carb intake; eat refined and processed carbs. Also, try to eat food high in protein and fiber.
Don't forget to drink plenty of water. It helps you stay hydrated and sometimes helps to avoid some side effects.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!

Reactions: yazz