Happy and Proud! Minus 7 kg in 15 days

S

Skinnyjay

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
Whaaaaat. That is insane! Well done!
I know. Thanks so much. I exercise a lot and haven’t eaten anything too bad. Yesterday I had a cheeky wine and 2 slices of pizza for my birthday. Lol but before that I did do the 1000 steps in Dandenong lol I think I deserved that wine and pizza definitely. :joy:

S

Scally

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
I know. Thanks so much. I exercise a lot and haven’t eaten anything too bad. Yesterday I had a cheeky wine and 2 slices of pizza for my birthday. Lol but before that I did do the 1000 steps in Dandenong lol I think I deserved that wine and pizza definitely. :joy:
Well and truly. Can I ask what kind of exercise you are doing?

S

Skinnyjay

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well and truly. Can I ask what kind of exercise you are doing?
I go for walks that’s literally it. I have a local lake near my area. I walk about 2-5 ks every day. However in that 10 days I skipped two days. But that’s it. And I eat fruit everyday for breakfast and lunch and then have a good dinner. Chicken roll or salad.

Lionking

Lionking

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2021
Why can't we have Alcohol whilst on Duromine.... Apart from the calories

SayWhat

SayWhat

Premium Member
May 24, 2018
Sydney
Why can't we have Alcohol whilst on Duromine.... Apart from the calories
It may dehydrate u too much and it's high sugar and this pill effects on your brain and so does alcohol so that's prob why o_O

S

Skinnyjay

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
how are you finding it?
My house never been cleaner. :joy: I have lots of energy. I still get cravings specifically if im out and others mention things i like. When im home its ok.

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
@Skinnyjay, great job!:sun::party: How many kilograms do you still plan to lose?

Reactions: SlimStephen