• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Food & Diet Plans

Novadia said:
Breakfast is my weakness I struggle to eat in the morning, if I eat early I physically feel sick but need to find a way around it
Just like you, I couldn't eat in the morning for a long time. My day always started with a cup of coffee, and..that's it!
My doctor recommended me to wake up earlier, drink a glass of water with a slice of lemon, and do a warm-up. It helped. I feel super hungry 30 minutes after wake-up, and now I eat my breakfast with pleasure. :innocent:

Do you guys have a cheat day? I had one yesterday and canā€™t seem to bounce back today to healthy eating...

Reactions: Anais
Milenna said:
Do you guys have a cheat day? I had one yesterday and canā€™t seem to bounce back today to healthy eating...
I struggled with that so i took a few days off duromine here and there. Now i take it infrequently on purpose.

Anais said:
I struggled with that so i took a few days off duromine here and there. Now i take it infrequently on purpose.
And you still lose weight that way?

Anais said:
Yes absolutely. I am down 15 kgs now. The last 3 coming off after i came out of a plateau :)
Wow @Anais ! That is awesome! How long did it take you? I am 3 weeks in and lost 6 kiloā€™s but I am starving every day and today I really gave in.

Milenna said:
Wow @Anais ! That is awesome! How long did it take you? I am 3 weeks in and lost 6 kiloā€™s but I am starving every day and today I really gave in.
Are you starving? I had to remind myself to eat and force feed myself fruit every hour through work just to helo get the calories in. It's not that bad now but def was the first 3 weeks.

I have to tell myself to eat too...

Boomka said:
I have to tell myself to eat too...
I wish! I am really hungry. Itā€™s horrible. It doesnā€™t work like that for me. Very tired as well but then canā€™t sleep at night.

I find if Iā€™m not doing much and sitting around I get hungry and tired. If Iā€™m active and exercising I have heaps of energy and not hungry.

Reactions: Milenna
Babygirl said:
I find if Iā€™m not doing much and sitting around I get hungry and tired. If Iā€™m active and exercising I have heaps of energy and not hungry.
was extremely active yesterday but still starving. Haha

Hey @Anais , how long did your plateau last? Mineā€™s been going 3 weeks now. Only taking D intermittently too, starting to feel really discouraged.

Kris258 said:
Hey @Anais , how long did your plateau last? Mineā€™s been going 3 weeks now. Only taking D intermittently too, starting to feel really discouraged.
At least 6 weeks.

I also had so far the odd weekend of eating a lot too. Really changes my body's metabolism and throws it out!

How much is food part of celebrations! Today is my birthday and I am trying to be good but then my colleage bakes me a cake and other colleagues bring me a Tim tam. It would be rude not to eat hey... I think today might be a write off. o_O

Carmena said:
How much is food part of celebrations! Today is my birthday and I am trying to be good but then my colleage bakes me a cake and other colleagues bring me a Tim tam. It would be rude not to eat hey... I think today might be a write off. o_O
Happy Birthday! :party: Itā€™s only one day, a special one at that. I say have at it. No oneā€™s going to make you eat the whole thing. Maybe just have a bite to be polite if itā€™s really bugging you.

Reactions: Carmena
Anais said:
Happy Birthday! :party: Itā€™s only one day, a special one at that. I say have at it. No oneā€™s going to make you eat the whole thing. Maybe just have a bite to be polite if itā€™s really bugging you.
I have actually decided to track everything in my app and see where I end up tonight. Hahahaha. Might only have chicken tonight and stay within my calories. The thing is, whereas that normally would be something I couldnā€™t say no to (cake, chocolate), I really donā€™t feel like it.

Carmena said:
I have actually decided to track everything in my app and see where I end up tonight. Hahahaha. Might only have chicken tonight and stay within my calories. The thing is, whereas that normally would be something I couldnā€™t say no to (cake, chocolate), I really donā€™t feel like it.
that's brilliant! Not wanting it is so much better than having to talk yourself out of it :laughing:

Carmena said:
Mine was yesterday. I was good all day. But i had a fun size mars bar n my daughter got a small coffee frappe (was like 1 1/2 -2 days carbs !!) But was worth it!