• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Food & Diet Plans

GingerBee said:
Hello. I have a food related question.
I have noticed I am having way too many carbs which are stopping my progress. I am after quick ideas for morning and lunchtime in the office that will still fill me up enough because Duromine doesnā€™t really stop me from being hungry. Thanks in advance!
Eggs :) google up low carbs options. Also s bit extra protein in meals will keep u feel longer

If you cut back carbs your body will crave them at first

Panda said:
If you cut back carbs your body will crave them at first
However, you can still get carbs from fruits and oatmeal, for example ;)

Hey guys,

Did I tell you that I'm a big fan of fried rice?:heart::heart::heart: Yup, I know, this is full of carbs (even the brown rice has them o_O). However, if you mix fried rice with low-calorie vegetables or lean meat - this becomes a delicious and healthy meals :sun:

Here is what I'm going to prepare for my lunch: https://www.eatthis.com/vegetable-fried-rice-recipe/
It's nutritious, tasty, and is going to fill me up with protein, vitamins, and fiber:innocent:

vegetarian-fried-rice-fried-egg.jpg

And what is your favorite healthy food? Look forward to seeing the pics of your yummy dishes :heart:

April said:
Hey guys,

Did I tell you that I'm a big fan of fried rice?:heart::heart::heart: Yup, I know, this is full of carbs (even the brown rice has them o_O). However, if you mix fried rice with low-calorie vegetables or lean meat - this becomes a delicious and healthy meals :sun:

Here is what I'm going to prepare for my lunch: https://www.eatthis.com/vegetable-fried-rice-recipe/
It's nutritious, tasty, and is going to fill me up with protein, vitamins, and fiber:innocent:

vegetarian-fried-rice-fried-egg-jpg.1761

And what is your favorite healthy food? Look forward to seeing the pics of your yummy dishes :heart:
I like rice :heart_eyes: will try today

More vegetables

Attachments

• Vegetable-and-grain-bowl.jpeg
    Vegetable-and-grain-bowl.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 162
Lost another 3kgs this month, doctor has given me a script for the 40mg, and wants me to take one every second day, What does everyone eat for breakfast? As i also seem to skip breakfast and want to start eating breakfast

Just 1 slice of multigrain toast with light cheese spread

Reactions: Simba
Simba said:
Lost another 3kgs this month, doctor has given me a script for the 40mg, and wants me to take one every second day, What does everyone eat for breakfast? As i also seem to skip breakfast and want to start eating breakfast
Eggs with vegetables or healthy oatmeal cookies :cool:

Simba said:
Well done so far you really need to change your eating habits while on Duromine.. maybe ask your doctor for a referral to a dietician, you get 5 free visits a year.

SwitLove said:
Well done so far you really need to change your eating habits while on Duromine.. maybe ask your doctor for a referral to a dietician, you get 5 free visits a year.
Iā€™ve done that and apart from not eating breakfast dietician is super happy with what foods I am eating, the shake things like optifast actually make me sick, They basically told me I could have an egg on toast every morning and they would be happy with that but I donā€™t like the idea of eating eggs every day.

Simba said:
Iā€™ve done that and apart from not eating breakfast dietician is super happy with what foods I am eating, the shake things like optifast actually make me sick, They basically told me I could have an egg on toast every morning and they would be happy with that but I donā€™t like the idea of eating eggs every day.
Oh ok .. I have cereal with coconut yogurt for breakfast.. And I boil eggs up and keep them in the fridge for snacks .. sounds like your doing the right things ..

Breakfast is my weakness I struggle to eat in the morning, if I eat early I physically feel sick but need to find a way around it