• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

First Week Down!! Results

Thanks hunny :) Yeah, weighing once a week is probably more sensible. I just can't help myself jumping on the scales every morning lol.

Congrats on the wonderful results... I am on my second day of duromine, all is going well i geuss. I have ZERO appetite....
My question to you is I have read that for a healthy weight loss one needs to consume 1200 calories daily....
How are you keeping to that if you are?
I really have to remind myself to eat, im worried if i eat less it will affect the results...

Day1 on Duromine.
Took at 7am, have increased energy and have been sweating alot more because I was really active today.
Current weight: 105kgs
Goal weight: 70kgs in 3months
Gym 3 days a week and healthy eating plan.
I felt full after my meals and not craving snacks.
Positive day!

Hi I just wanted to share with you the magical number of week 1! I have lost 5 YES FIVE kg!!! I'm SO happy with that result, and with the duromine it has seriously not been hard to exercise and stick to healthy food! Obviously I don't expect it to continue this way although if it did I'd reach my goals in a month! Anyway I am really happy with this result and looking forward to the next 11 weeks!

Hello Julie! CONGRATULATIONS on such a fantastic result! Keep up the great work!

Last week I thought I had this all worked out. The headaches were gone, I was managing the food well... Then Friday I got this massive headache not like the others. It was like a dehydration /detox headache that nothing can help. I had drunk a lot of water probably 3L so it wasn't dehydration!
Anyway then Saturday we had friends for dinner and they brought dessert and I felt obliged to have some since she'd made it herself.. Then afterwards I felt so guilty for having it! So much so that yesterday I pretty much didnt eat til dinner!
I just feel so out of whack now, I had my food and snacks going pretty well and was happy with how it was going. Now today I'm trying to get back into the same foods as last week and I find myself thinking of toasted sandwiches! And I'm not actually even hungry! I just feel like something with bread because I've taken bread out of my diet. I know it's psychological and thank goodness the duromine keeps the hunger at bay or I'd probably talk myself into that sandwich. Probably more.

Julie28 said:
Last week I thought I had this all worked out. The headaches were gone, I was managing the food well... Then Friday I got this massive headache not like the others. It was like a dehydration /detox headache that nothing can help. I had drunk a lot of water probably 3L so it wasn't dehydration!
Anyway then Saturday we had friends for dinner and they brought dessert and I felt obliged to have some since she'd made it herself.. Then afterwards I felt so guilty for having it! So much so that yesterday I pretty much didnt eat til dinner!
I just feel so out of whack now, I had my food and snacks going pretty well and was happy with how it was going. Now today I'm trying to get back into the same foods as last week and I find myself thinking of toasted sandwiches! And I'm not actually even hungry! I just feel like something with bread because I've taken bread out of my diet. I know it's psychological and thank goodness the duromine keeps the hunger at bay or I'd probably talk myself into that sandwich. Probably more.

Sorry to hear that. I am on day 3. Very hungry, Taking 30mg. I am confused as to why I still feel this way. Been drinking a lot of water too. Hope u feel better soon

Hi Valerie
Sorry to hear it hasn't helped with the hunger. Today is day 9 for me and its the first day I've really felt hungry. I'm on the 15mg and I find I feel absolutely no hunger at all until about 3pm. Do you feel more hungry than before? Or is it the same?
What has your doctor suggested, mine suggested give it 2 weeks to see if it works.
All the best for your journey!

Julie28 said:
Hi Valerie
Sorry to hear it hasn't helped with the hunger. Today is day 9 for me and its the first day I've really felt hungry. I'm on the 15mg and I find I feel absolutely no hunger at all until about 3pm. Do you feel more hungry than before? Or is it the same?
What has your doctor suggested, mine suggested give it 2 weeks to see if it works.
All the best for your journey!
I havent been to the doctors yet as it has only been 3days... I will give it a week then go back

Valerie Nethononda said:
I havent been to the doctors yet as it has only been 3days... I will give it a week then go back
Oh I meant when you were originally prescribed them, did your doctor give you advice about taking them

Its day 15 for me....
Lost 3.5kg and the last weekend wasnt that great. I too got a terrible headake and feel really tiered sat/sunday. But one I got through the weekend and just relaxed.. still ake well but gave myself a small treat ovdr the weekend. Its Tuesday and I feel much better. I also was extreemly bloated over the weekend. And had to take a de gas + laxatives. I must say im not going to the toilet as much on Duromine... and i am eating lots of fibre and water and fruit etc... its strange...but the laxative helped... maybe its just my body adjusting...
Will keep at it.....

Julie28 said:

Julie, I am sorry for the unpleasant effects, and, of course, for the way you punished yourself for that piece of dessert. Do not do it again, especially while on Duromine. Starving is not an option. I am sure that you already realized it, when you starter fighting with your cravings for bread. In fact, you can have a sandwich for breakfast. The main thing is to choose the wholegrain bread, toast it and make a sandwich with some good lean protein, vegetables and something like guacamole, or poached egg, or some soft cheese/cottage cheese, or lime juice as a sauce. And ENJOY! Instead of torturing yourself. It’s of no use, really. Make it as healthy as possible and keep to your eating plan. You sound really discouraged. Get back on track! SOON!

Thanks @EmilyKate and @April
You are right about not torturing myself! I need to remember I am trying to make lifestyle changes not one meal at a time changes!
I am all right now I guess but not as energised as I was in the first week and not motivated to go to the gym - then again the past 2 nights I've been up with a sick child so I have to remember that lack of sleep changes things!

Oh by the way, stepped on the scales and thus far they haven't moved this week, BUT: out of curiosity I decided to use the body analysis function. I have gone down A WHOLE PERCENTAGE POINT in fat! I was 34% now 33%! I think that's impressive, actually.

Reactions: EmilyKate
Hi Julie, I hope your child feels well soon and you will get a good night’s sleep. It definitely can hinder both your weight loss progress and your ability to motivate yourself into exercising and keeping to a healthy nutrition. Please, try to stay as focused as you can, take care of your body fueling, make sure that you do not eat too much/little. Congrats on fat loss! That’s the way to go! Stay strong and may the rest of the week go better

A very slim margin but I am under 80kg by 100g...79.9kg.
I'm just excited to see the 7s again!

Reactions: Sarziee
Im in my first week, lost 2.1kg in 4 days, i have no side effects but that! So i just eat portioned food and count calories, but when i miss food for an hour over it makes me reallys sick and not want to eat

@Emily13975 it's a funny old thing this duromine.
Just try to find what works for you, as April says make sure you eat! For me it's the water.. I'm drinking gallons of water! Probably 3L a day!

I hope by the end of the week i can have lost as much as you have! Thats a great result!!
Any tips for me at all? :)