• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

First timer

C

casplee

Standard Member
Jan 31, 2022
Hi all, I’m 25 years old and I will start duromine next week.
I am 83kgs right now and I need to lose at least 15kg to be at my normal weight and to feel confident in my own body.

I gained 11 kgs in 1 year since I moved from retail to office job.

I need some tips and advice on how to achieve my result or come close to my normal weight.

What foods should I avoid? I usually Dont eat breakfast and i only have small lunch and big dinner. What should I cange/avoid?

I will also be doing 5km walk every night.

Any kind of advice would be appreciated ❤️

Hello, dear @casplee!
I wouldn't recommend you skip your breakfast. It's better to eat less but 5-6 times a day (including healthy snacks). And rink a lot of water. Drink, drink, drink!
Of course, you know you should avoid junk food and sugary drinks.
Walking is great! Duromine works better in complex with diet and physical activity.
Don't get a hand-up on daily weigh-ins. It is better to take pics or take measurements weekly.
And find your motivation! It's all in our minds. Find your "why", why you want to lose weight. It will keep you on track when you feel desperate.
You can also read other users' experiences on the Forum: Introductions, Daily/weekly updates, and Success Stories.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!

Reactions: smacca and Dre
casplee said:
I am 83kgs right now and I need to lose at least 15kg to be at my normal weight and to feel confident in my own body.

I need some tips and advice on how to achieve my result or come close to my normal weight.

What foods should I avoid? I usually Dont eat breakfast and i only have small lunch and big dinner. What should I cange/avoid?

I’m starting 15mg of D I’m a bit nervous as I’m on antidepressants 150mg Zoloft 🙉

Lyndell said:
I’m starting 15mg of D I’m a bit nervous as I’m on antidepressants 150mg Zoloft 🙉
Hello, dear @Lyndell!
15 mg is the lowest dose of Duromine. We have many users here who share their Duromine experience while taking antidepressats.
How many kilos do you want to lose?
I hope you can find some useful information in these threads:
1. Duromine and Other Medications
2. Duromine & Mental and Mood Issues
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: April and Lyndell
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Lyndell!
15 mg is the lowest dose of Duromine. We have many users here who share their Duromine experience while taking antidepressats.
How many kilos do you want to lose?
I hope you can find some useful information in these threads:
1. Duromine and Other Medications
2. Duromine & Mental and Mood Issues
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:
Thanks for reaching out ❤️
I have 10kg to lose, I had lap band surgery about 9 years ago.
I did reach my goal weight 62 kg but I got very sick wth feed .
Hopefully 🙏🏼 all goes well, I’m nervous about taking it with the Zoloft.

Lyndell said:
Thanks for reaching out ❤️
I have 10kg to lose, I had lap band surgery about 9 years ago.
I did reach my goal weight 62 kg but I got very sick wth feed .
Hopefully 🙏🏼 all goes well, I’m nervous about taking it with the Zoloft.
You are not alone who tahe Duromine together with Zoloft, believe me. Did you get a prescription from your Doctor?

Lyndell said:
I take Cipramil (Anti depressant) with Duromine and it hasn't causes me any issues. If I find myself with insomnia I just skip a day of duromine ao I get a restful nights sleep to make sure my mood doesn't get affected. Good luck!

casplee said:

I'd recommend you to skip your dinner instead of the breakfast, or at least make your dinner a very light one, with a small portion of food.

Duromine is a great helper when it comes to your weight loss. However, with a proper nutriotion and physical activity it can do wonders :sun:

Reactions: Kate