• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Finally Getting Somewhere

that's a great result, I started at 96kg aiming to get down to 72-75, hopefully by January. I've been put straight onto 30mg, day 3 and I'm already down 2kg, insomnia hit last night but hoping it will settle back to normal tonight.
Good Luck with your journey :)

MikiT said:
that's a great result, I started at 96kg aiming to get down to 72-75, hopefully by January. I've been put straight onto 30mg, day 3 and I'm already down 2kg, insomnia hit last night but hoping it will settle back to normal tonight.
Good Luck with your journey :)

Wow!! Thats awesome. :) Unfortunatly ive had to cut back to 15mg as 30mg is to much for me & having to many annoying side affects, i find with the 15mg i still have an appetite & dont get constipation or a dry mouth, i hope by doing this ill still loose a good amount of weight.

Those posts are really good for my motivation, thanks! I really am in bad phase at the moment. I cant do lots of sports at the moment because i have an injury on my knee. Maybe playing this sport game will lose me some calories, too :(

Last edited by a moderator: