• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam Eric Downing, Nancy Luther and Thomson Bross

E

eric downing

Scammer
Nov 14, 2017
Have 2 packs of duromine 30mg sealed and a pack with 22 caps left. Looking to trade or sell. Willing to post as well. I'd be happy to do an exchange. Left a post on shoutbox. Don't really know how these works, send me a message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Where are you located Eric? I’m in Melbourne, happy to meet up/paypal you and have them posted if you’re in Australia?

Hey guys, just wanting to know if anyone has ordered from thomson bross?

Advertises the full range 15/30/40mg for sale, in US prices of course, free postage (I’m in australia) and guarantees to not be picked up by customs. Posting from Germany. No paypal...it’s wire transfer/WU/money gram.

Sounds a bit too good to be true - was wondering if anyone has placed an order/ordered and received shipment?

Currently is advertising quite heavily on here.

eric downing said:
Have 3 packs of duromine 30mg sealed and a pack with 22 caps left. Looking to trade or sell. Willing to post as well. I'd be happy to do an exchange. Left a post on shoutbox. Don't really know how these works, send me a message if you're interested.
Not sure how this works either but I'm happy to purchase asap. Can do bank transfer if still available.

I got scammed from Nancy Luther (was isma as well) as it was same person using both accounts ....

Very similar to the way I got scammed western union ... have to buy 3 and so on so no thanks just be careful

eric downing said:

Hi,

Dorumine 30mg

1 pack(30 caps) - $175
1 pack (22 caps left)- $145
postage - $25

How many packs are you looking to get? where are you located?

Shoot me an email at ericdowning78@gmail.com to order.

Regards,

Eric.
Hey I would be interested in buying the pack of 30 off you if you’re still selling..

I’m located in Melbourne, where are you located?

eric downing said:

Hi,

I'm in Perth

Dorumine 30mg

1 pack(30 caps) - $175
postage - $25

How many packs are you looking to get?

Shoot me an email at ericdowning78@gmail.com to order.

Regards,

Eric.
Just 1 pack!

Do you take PayPal?

Lisa Jacko said:
I got scammed from Nancy Luther (was isma as well) as it was same person using both accounts ....

Very similar to the way I got scammed western union ... have to buy 3 and so on so no thanks just be careful

Wow! I was wondering about Nancy Luther, I contacted them after their post as I just wanted another month but didn’t like their payment options so bailed on the purchase. Happy now I did. Thanks for sharing!

CaptainFantastic said:
Hey guys, just wanting to know if anyone has ordered from thomson bross?

Advertises the full range 15/30/40mg for sale, in US prices of course, free postage (I’m in australia) and guarantees to not be picked up by customs. Posting from Germany. No paypal...it’s wire transfer/WU/money gram.

Sounds a bit too good to be true - was wondering if anyone has placed an order/ordered and received shipment?

Currently is advertising quite heavily on here.
I enquired via email but decided not to go ahead. The response was a bit rude and confirmed my bad gut feeling. I would not trust this seller.

eric downing said:
Have 2 packs of duromine 30mg sealed and a pack with 22 caps left. Looking to trade or sell. Willing to post as well. I'd be happy to do an exchange. Left a post on shoutbox. Don't really know how these works, send me a message if you're interested.
Have no idea how it works either, but would like to buy, or swap for a bottle of Scotch if you like.

Lisa Jacko said:

thomson bross also use Western Union so be careful.

Reactions: Tasha87
Sunshines said:
Wow! I was wondering about Nancy Luther, I contacted them after their post as I just wanted another month but didn’t like their payment options so bailed on the purchase. Happy now I did. Thanks for sharing!
Thomson Bross also use Western Union. Be careful.

Reactions: Sunshines
Lisa Jacko said:

Hey, If you got scammed by some low life don't use that against me, just because my payment teams says western union and you don't expect me to send an illegal medicine and helping you ship it safely to you without any custom charges for free ,how do you think I pay the shipping fee .

One last thing just cause I don't accepted Paypal doesn't mean am fraud and if you contact me and don't feel comfortable good and fine haven't force anyone to buy from.

y'all should think of getting your products else way ,if my payments teams doesn't feel comfortable to you rather then writing foolish things about me.

NO ONE HAS ORDER FROM NOT RECEIVED THEIR PACKAGE ,SO PLEASE STOP WRITING BAD THING ABOUT ME .

Thomsonbross said:
Hey, If you got scammed by some low life don't use that against me, just because my payment teams says western union and you don't expect me to send an illegal medicine and helping you ship it safely to you without any custom charges for free ,how do you think I pay the shipping fee .

One last thing just cause I don't accepted Paypal doesn't mean am fraud and if you contact me and don't feel comfortable good and fine haven't force anyone to buy from.

y'all should think of getting your products else way ,if my payments teams doesn't feel comfortable to you rather then writing foolish things about me.

NO ONE HAS ORDER FROM NOT RECEIVED THEIR PACKAGE ,SO PLEASE STOP WRITING BAD THING ABOUT ME .

No one is writing bad things about you - I started a thread to see if anyone here had any feedback, or if they had used your service before and what their thoughts were.

There are many users on this forum and all I asked was if anyone had ordered with success. Not everyone who uses WU is a con artist/scammer, however there are a lot of people here that have been scammed in the past and WU seems to be a very common link between dodgy sellers.

Your prices are amazing and very reasonable, but we all look for some kind of reassurance that our hard earned money isn’t just going to be taken with nothing in return.

Reactions: Hairy Maclary
CaptainFantastic said:
No one is writing bad things about you - I started a thread to see if anyone here had any feedback, or if they had used your service before and what their thoughts were.

There are many users on this forum and all I asked was if anyone had ordered with success. Not everyone who uses WU is a con artist/scammer, however there are a lot of people here that have been scammed in the past and WU seems to be a very common link between dodgy sellers.

Your prices are amazing and very reasonable, but we all look for some kind of reassurance that our hard earned money isn’t just going to be taken with nothing in return.

I understood that ,am not a robot or a heartless person to take your hard earned money or other moreover I know fully well you are trying make your body perfect and put a smile on your face . I have once been that shoes before but can't ask someone to trust me if he/she don't want too.

And I thought helping out with the shipping will make you guys trust me and see that I really wanna help you guys.

The reason am offering free shipping a close long time family friend work at DHL that's why ,Don't know if will make it feel fishy to you guys.

But know am the good guy here and just wanna help.

Thomsonbross said:

I never said anything bad about you someone asked a question and I was replying. I never said you were a scammer however I did say be careful.
Western union seems to be the way dodgy people as it is very hard to be tracked !! So in a way you should understand the hesitation when hearing the payment method.
Hey I would love to purchase off you as it is very hard to get 40mg anywhere and knowing you use DHL. as they are known as promised delivery !!! But to buy 3 straight away I just don't have the money.
So please it was never malicious in anyway I just don't want to loose any money or see anyone else !!
I do apologise

Youngrenno said:
Hey I would be interested in buying the pack of 30 off you if you’re still selling..

I’m located in Melbourne, where are you located?

Hi, I am located in Sydney. Happy to buy either.

eric downing said:

Hi Eric,
I am interested in buying both of your sealed packs of Duromine. I can pay you on PayPal. Could you post them to me? I can cover those costs as well. Let me know as soon as possible please. Thank you!

Humera